Mark Bunn

villan_007

Never mind commanding the penalty area, this guy doesn't command the six yard box. Should have claimed the cross for the second goal easily. I still rate him as less good than Guzan, even on his current form.

Quite simply out of his depth in the Premiership, not helped by a shocking defence in front of him.  Wouldn't even be happy keeping him as back up next season.   Has to go I'm afraid.  Marshall at Cardiff would do us a job next season.

Edited by ferguson1

• 3 weeks later...
On ‎01‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 07:16, AVTuco said:

Impossible as it may seem, he's even worse than Guzan.

Was he signed to make Guzan seem like Courtois by comparsion because he is arguably one of the worst players I have ever seen play for Villa in any position.

• 2 months later...

Strange one but I've been informed that Mark Bunn has had a contract extension submitted also. Expect announcement on this shortly. 

Not sure on the financials but its a new contract for him. 

Hasn't done much to deserve it but I suppose this means he will continue to play back up. 

11 hours ago, handsworthvilla said:

Strange one but I've been informed that Mark Bunn has had a contract extension submitted also. Expect announcement on this shortly. 

Not sure on the financials but its a new contract for him. 

Hasn't done much to deserve it but I suppose this means he will continue to play back up. 

Steer must off then for a bit of cash.

• 1 month later...
Â