Mark Bunn

villan_007

What he had to do, which was very little in fairness, he looked confident and assured doing it. I thought he came off his line well on a couple of occasions to smother the ball and also claimed one dangerous cross in the second half. His distribution was also decent.

He will keep his place for Burton but I'd imagine that as soon as the window opens we will have a new number one keeper.

Edited by markavfc40

3 hours ago, KJT123 said:

I don't rate him and Gollini really shouldn't have lost his spot, but did nothing wrong today so fair play. 

He has done a lot this season to warrant been dropped. For what it's worth Bunn looked relatively commanding, but I have no faith he will deliver over the long run. A new keeper in Jan would be nice. 

Surprised nobody has posted in here yet.

From where I was it looked like an absolute worldy of a save at the end today to save the points.

Need to see it again.

Edited by Stevo985
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Surprised nobody has posted in here yet.

From where I was it looked like an absolute worldy of a save at the end today to save the points.

Need to see it again.

He was fantastic today. 

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

Today?

When?

A few times the ball was passed back to him and he looked nervous. Then the shot from dyer which hit the post, he left it and had no idea it was going to hit the post. 

Like I said made 2 great saves, one in each half, to win us the game, but I just don't see him as a long term replacement 

4 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

A few times the ball was passed back to him and he looked nervous. Then the shot from dyer which hit the post, he left it and had no idea it was going to hit the post. 

I must have missed that. As far as I saw he dealt with everything today, with his feet or otherwise.

And that shot he didn't leave at all. He dived for it. And to be honest I'm still not entirely sure he didn't get a hand to it. My first reaction when it happened was that he'd tipped it onto the post.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

Like I said made 2 great saves, one in each half, to win us the game, but I just don't see him as a long term replacement 

Bunn still needs to prove he can be a long term replacement but I think you've picked the wrong game to make the point. I didn't see any nervousness in dealing with the numerous back passes and he definitely did not 'leave' the shot that flicked the outsideof the post. He dived to save it and slow motion replays appear to show he might have got his glove tips to it, so definitely NOT 'left'.

Two fantastic saves and no mistakes make for a great game, IMO.

Edited by brommy
  • Like 1

Â