Mark Bunn

villan_007

He's positioning is horrendous, the cross for the second goal why was he standing at the near post, making him scramble to the far post, and then the comedy effort at catching the cross.

Damn the FA for screwing us out of signing that Croatian keeper

Guzan must be a real word removed of a person if Bunn is still being picked ahead of him.

FWIW I have no problem with this, just that it really highlights some of the personalities in the squad

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

He is not brilliant but I never want see Guzan in nets again so unless Steer comes back(think he will be our No.1 next season0 I prefer stick with Bunn

Guzan wasn't this bad, ever.

• Like 4

Guzan is atrocious, I can't believe he's so quickly been forgiven. 

Anyway, if he isn't the long-term answer (hint: he isn't) then there's no point putting him back into the team. We should be straining every sinew to get him off the wage bill in the summer, actually selecting him for games might give him the wrong impression. 

• Like 1

Guzan or Bunn debate.

I didn't cry when Benteke left, I didn't cry when Delph left, I didn't cry when we lost a two goal lead to Leicester, I didn't cry when I realised Gestede was Benteke's replacement, I didn't cry when we were cut adrift after 2 months, I didn't cry when our relegation was all but sealed by Christmas, I didn't cry when we signed nobody in January, I didn't cry when our work permit application was denied, I didn't cry when Lescott mugged us off... but I will cry now.

A debate on whether we would fare better with Bunn or Guzan. 

This is what it has come to, now it has really hit home. 

**** you Randy, **** you to hell.

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Guzan got beaten for a header by a ducking midget this season, he should have been sacked on the spot for .

Guzan deserved to be dropped, he was horrible and shaky.

Bunn is still worse than him, it's and incredible effort from him to be that.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Guzan conceded 4 in the cup v Man. City remember when he got his chance.

Bunn isn't great but we weren't conceding that many before the Liverpool game.

Regardless we need a new keeper in the summer.

I'd suggest that needs to be plural.

7 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Guzan is atrocious, I can't believe he's so quickly been forgiven. 

Anyway, if he isn't the long-term answer (hint: he isn't) then there's no point putting him back into the team. We should be straining every sinew to get him off the wage bill in the summer, actually selecting him for games might give him the wrong impression. 

Probably because some of us can remember a time when he was one of the few reasons why we are still in this division.

Yeah, he's been poor, but at least he's shown some ability in the past unlike most of our shite, so how about cutting him some slack.

1 minute ago, Shaw_nuff said:

Probably because some of us can remember a time when he was one of the few reasons why we are still in this division.

Yeah, he's been poor, but at least he's shown some ability in the past unlike most of our shite, so how about cutting him some slack.

'How about cutting him some slack' - do me a favour and get off your high horse. 

He's not a **** orphan, he earns vast sums of money from this football club. I'll call him atrocious if he is atrocious thanks all the same. 

• Like 2

none of us can question bunn as a nice guy, im sure he is, but a premiership keeper he is not, he was never good enough, and i wouldnt trust him in the championship either.

just imagine where we would be had we signed the croatian keeper, amavi didnt get injured, and benteke and delph had stayed...

thats depressing.

49 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

'How about cutting him some slack' - do me a favour and get off your high horse. 

He's not a **** orphan, he earns vast sums of money from this football club. I'll call him atrocious if he is atrocious thanks all the same. 

Wind your neck in.

The cutting him slack was about him being one of the few players to have earned their money at some point in the past. I f you don't agree with me on that then we'll have to agree to disagree.

7 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

none of us can question bunn as a nice guy, im sure he is, but a premiership keeper he is not, he was never good enough, and i wouldnt trust him in the championship either.

just imagine where we would be had we signed the croatian keeper, amavi didnt get injured, and benteke and delph had stayed...

thats depressing.

We wouldn't have Amavi or the money to buy that Croatian anyway if Benteke and Delph had of staying.

We'd have been shopping at pound land as per usual.

Â