Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

You have to think how good he'd be playing in a side full of half decent players.  Put him in City's line up and you'd never notice half his flaws because he'd never be in a position to make them...

Don't get me wrong, a truly good player doesn't nessessarily need support to show how good he is, but at his age I think he needs to be in a better side rather than being exposed time after time.

14 minutes ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

In my opinion, he's a more than good enough back up left back for where we are

Based on his CV I agree, based on watching him for the past 3 years...he would struggle to cope with sunday league wingers. He is shot to bits, done, finished, legs have gone,

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Based on his CV I agree, based on watching him for the past 3 years...he would struggle to cope with sunday league wingers. He is shot to bits, done, finished, legs have gone,

Sunday league wingers? That's a bit OTT, still a good player for us in my opinion, I don't think you can fault him for a lack of effort 

31 minutes ago, Zatman said:

the cynic in me is wondering if this blistering form is anything to do with January window in 2 weeks

wonder could we put Amavi in a Cissokho jersey for next few games

Or accept a £20m bid and send them Cissokho in a pair of ripped jeans and a Jedward wig.

• Like 1

We don't need to sell..but if someone bids 18m+ for him and he wants to leave (far enough considering his circumstances) I think Bruce can find a solid lb and a solid cm . Also helps us with FFP rules.

but I'd prefer to keep him 100%

7 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We don't need to sell..but if someone bids 18m+ for him and he wants to leave (far enough considering his circumstances) I think Bruce can find a solid lb and a solid cm . Also helps us with FFP rules.

but I'd prefer to keep him 100%

He isn't worth £18m in a million years. 

If someone bids £10m he will be off IMO.

2 minutes ago, jim said:

No he won't, why on earth would we sell at cost price? We are aiming for promotion so selling our best player at the price you quote makes no logical sense. This isn't the randy Lerner era anymore. Xia, wyness and round are no mugs

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

the cynic in me is wondering if this blistering form is anything to do with January window in 2 weeks

wonder could we put Amavi in a Cissokho jersey for next few games

This form is his ability.

The only time he hasn't shown this is when he's been recovering from injury.

He was this good before his injury last season, although it was slightly masked by being in a better league and in an utterly dogshit team

1 hour ago, jim said:

He is worth what we deem him to be worth, and what we believe is fair value to release him from his contract with us. Bearing in mind that we will have to compensate the player for selling him before his contract expires, I do not see us accepting a price which is the same as we paid for him. Also bearing in mind the money in the PL and the fees paid in the summer we would be insane to accept such a low fee.

Â