Jordan Amavi

Villaphan04

8 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

It is shite, but so is the fact you quote whatever you like from others out of context and mock other people's opinions

I took nothing out of context. I quoted you saying you felt that amavi was worth 25m now. I find that hilarious.

yeah i think we got that about ten posts ago.

you don't think Amavi is worth 25 mil a fair few others probably think that, I disagree so do others, lets move on.

But few players are worth 25 mil, but the market is bloated and hugely inflated and if a prem club is going to poach one of our better players we might as well rinse them from all they are worth.

I thought 9mil was a lot for an unproven player from France in the first place but TV money is sickening

Edited by VillanousOne

34 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

**** hell i'm being villified because i couldn't be bothered to write their name in full, grow up!

why don't you look at the post above that one where i say 'Plus i despise Liverpool so i would whack at least 10 mil extra on anything they have to pay us.'

you absolute grade A muppet!

Wow. I was having a friendly jab. It's a forum. Relax a bit. Absolutely no need for that response pal. No need whatsoever.

Edited by One For The Road

5 minutes ago, One For The Road said:

Wow. I was having a friendly jab. It's a forum. Relax a bit. Absolutely no need for that response pal. No need whatsoever.

You were accusing me of being fond/endearing towards Liverpool, that is NOT FRIENDLY! Next you'll be calling me a Birmingham City fan!

ha ha no my response was over the top and i apologise, but by God i don't like Liverpool.

I like Muppets though, i would kill to be Kermit.

Edited by VillanousOne

37 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

yeah i think we got that about ten posts ago.

you don't think Amavi is worth 25 mil a fair few others probably think that, I disagree so do others, lets move on.

But few players are worth 25 mil, but the market is bloated and hugely inflated and if a prem club is going to poach one of our better players we might as well rinse them from all they are worth.

I thought 9mil was a lot for an unproven player from France in the first place but TV money is sickening

My point (and why I repeated my original point about amavi) was that I hadn't taken your post out of context as you suggested.

35 minutes ago, VillanousOne said:

You were accusing me of being fond/endearing towards Liverpool, that is NOT FRIENDLY! Next you'll be calling me a Birmingham City fan!

ha ha no my response was over the top and i apologise, but by God i don't like Liverpool.

I like Muppets though, i would kill to be Kermit.

I know you aren't fond of Liverpool. I just think that using the term Pool is quite a friendly term. ***** is a better one. ;)

• Like 1

Would he be an improvement on Milner in that position. Maybe Milner is seen by Klopp has only a stop-gap solution. I think for Amavi he could at least give us this season, he owes us that in view of last season's injury and then move on if we don't get promoted.

15 hours ago, VillanousOne said:

**** hell i'm being villified because i couldn't be bothered to write their name in full, grow up!

why don't you look at the post above that one where i say 'Plus i despise Liverpool so i would whack at least 10 mil extra on anything they have to pay us.'

you absolute grade A muppet!

Lol. Merry Christmas!

13 hours ago, PaulC said:

Would he be an improvement on Milner in that position. Maybe Milner is seen by Klopp has only a stop-gap solution. I think for Amavi he could at least give us this season, he owes us that in view of last season's injury and then move on if we don't get promoted.

And IF we do?

IF.....you buy better than you sell, you've cracked it.

our problem has been over the last umpteen years is.....we sold have better than we bought( meaning quality of player, not the fee)

ps as if we don't all know that.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 1

Â