Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

2 hours ago, kurtsimonw said:

In terms of reputation, De Gea. Routinely let's in soft goals and is labelled "world class". 

He's finished at the top level, had a rotten world cup and hasn't recovered, was a disaster last season and costing them already this season, it was utterly horrific business to give him a new deal, they should have sold him.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Davinson Sanchez. Drops multiple clangers every time I see him. Couldn't even handle Mkhtiryan ffs.

He's the very definition of a ball watch and positonally clueless CB. Not just the McGinn goal but also the one Newcastle scored last week. Just watches the ball go over him without a clue of what's happening behind.

Have to say aswell considering how good he was for Dortmund I think Mkhitaryan has been a massive disappointment in the premier league. Was really looking forward to watching him here but he's amounted to very little at two major clubs.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

He's the very definition of a ball watch and positonally clueless CB. Not just the McGinn goal but also the one Newcastle scored last week. Just watches the ball go over him without a clue of what's happening behind.

Have to say aswell considering how good he was for Dortmund I think Mkhitaryan has been a massive disappointment in the premier league. Was really looking forward to watching him here but he's amounted to very little at two major clubs.

He has very poor positional sense. Gets sucked into the ball frequently and has this bad habit of slicing clearances or clearing directly to an attacker's feet which happened today. Granted he was playing RB but he does the same in the centre as well. 

9 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Harry Winks is absolutely crap.

Suffers from Jack Wilshere syndrome. An English midfielder who is good at recycling the ball and playing passing football who's inexplicably put on a pedestal despite not offering anything more than that. He'll keep turning out for Spurs and England and doing absolutely nothing for another 3-5 years before leaving and rocking up at West Ham.

• Like 1

On 01/09/2019 at 23:55, VillaChris said:

Definitely. I thought he'd be brilliant, but it's hard to remember even a single standout performance. 

I remember Masuaku being awful from a few years back when he first joined West Ham. Suprised he's their first choice ahead of Cresswell. Was it him that hit that shot that nearly ended up in the upper Holte first half? Maybe the second yellow was harsh but he still went into that with too much force for someone on a yellow.

Â