Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

• 3 weeks later...
12 hours ago, ozvillafan said:

Wesley gets heaps of stick on here. After watching the West Ham V Spurs game, Haller cost twice as much but outputs half as much as Wes does.

Some of his touches and passes... ugh. Horrible.

Don't forget Joelinton too. £40m, 12 games, 1 goal, 1 assist. 

• Like 2

Never mind Haller.....take a look at West Ham's goalkeeper 😮

Their fans cheered when he didn't drop the ball when thrown to him by......the ball boy ! 

Edited by mottaloo
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Nobody sums up United shitness more than Phil Jones, has been there nearly a decade and should be hitting his peak.

He's out of facial expressions, so he has already peaked 😂

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Nobody sums up United shitness more than Phil Jones, has been there nearly a decade and should be hitting his peak.

Why would you post that in the week we are playing them. You know he’ll get a hattrick now and play his best ever game :wacko:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Eric Dier. Hooked after half an hour last night. Lost his way the last few seasons. 

Not that he was any good but think he has a dodgy back. Probably finished now as an athlete 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Almiron looked a creative player last season with Rondon. I wonder what could have stifled his creativity 🤔

He’s still creating and having chances. Think the stats were 40 odd shots without a goal and 22 chances without an assist. He’s just shit at getting the ball in the net.

Edited by Genie

Well this is frankly just sad.

I don't rate him, but you gotta feel for the guy. Social media must be hell when things are not going your way.

Phil Jones is so bullied that he refuses to be hailed: "Only my mom and dad would come"

Once he was tipped to become Manchester United's best player of all time.

Now Phil Jones is a cursed, mocked and bullied 27-year-old.

A development that raises the question of what the privileged football millionaires really need to endure.

Have left social media

In February, Phil Jones extended his contract with Manchester United for another four years. The agreement gave the 27-year-old, in addition to a nice salary, also a right to a tribute match in United when he was in the club for ten years in the summer of 2021. A tradition in England that United players Michael Carrick, Wayne Rooney, Ryan Giggs and Roy Keane all utilized in recent years.

However, according to The Athletic , Jones himself must have asked to forgo the opportunity to be praised.

- Only my mom and dad would had come, says the center back according to the site recurring when the topic comes up.

https://www.aftonbladet.se/sportbladet/fotboll/a/Op1zj1/ber-om-att-fa-slippa-sin-hyllningsmatch

• Sad 2

On 27/11/2019 at 12:27, sne said:

Cristian Pavon is one of very few payers I'd sign from the MLS.

But then again he's only been there for a couple of months since signing from Boca.

him going to MLS in the first place put doubts in my mind, he's not a hidden gem, he's been top of FM lists for about 4 or 5 years now, linked with a lot of big money moves that never materialised, got to assume that European clubs have watched him and taken a pass, same with Martinez at atlanta, well known player no one in Europe was really interested in

barco from atlanta maybe another thing though, atlanta got him early, would want mega money

Â