Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Mustafi what a shocking player. Not sure whsts more scary that him and Otamendi had a partnership together or that he has a World Cup Winners Medal 

Mustafi, Howedes, Ozil, Muller, Boateng, Schurrle, Gotze are all 31 and under, and were part of that WC winning team. Really a shadow of what they were.

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Zatman said:

Gibbs has always been and is still dreadful. Would throw El Ghazi vs him on Tuesday 

We mentioned that before the game.

Holgate is quick and has played well against us this season in my opinion. I would have swapped El Ghazi over to the hugely suspect Gibbs but you are taking away our best winger from his favoured position.

• 2 weeks later...

Did he ever get an Emgland cap or was just a call up. Ultimate one season wonder

3 league goals in 3 years is pathetic, can see him sinking lower than Delfouneso

More interested in partying and chasing tail. Had bags of potential in his early days and nearly got a big move to Spurs

21 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Did he ever get an Emgland cap or was just a call up. Ultimate one season wonder

3 league goals in 3 years is pathetic, can see him sinking lower than Delfouneso

May be wrong but I remember him being called up and think he played about 5 years ago under hodgson 

20 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

May be wrong but I remember him being called up and think he played about 5 years ago under hodgson 

He was unusued sub v Scotland in a friendly in November 2014. At that time his under 21 scoring record was better than Kanes.

At the time I fell for the hype. Simply didn't wise up off the pitch like say Grealish has.

Back to this thread though McGeady was pathetic when he came on. Was just going for glory with ridiculous shooting all the time. Guy's had some ridiculous hype in his career, did he ever have any good games for ROI?

He had 1 good game for Ireland vs Georgia in 2014 which he lived off for 4 years. Overhyped pile of shit who for 15 years did the same trick and it worked once maybe or just in Scotlamd

Â