Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

I know their is an underrated/overrated thread somewhere but this is more players you see and think what do they actually do or how have they made it

I will start with Sebastian Larsson, have never seen the guy have a good game and he has zero pace and limited talent

Edited by Zatman

Christian Eriksen as well.

Can't think of anything of note from last season. Another one who the media loves because he plays for a London team

The ten goals that he scored probably had something to do with it. 

• Like 1

Can't think of anything of note from last season. Another one who the media loves because he plays for a London team

1 goal in the the last 15 PL games.....

1 goal in the the last 15 PL games.....

That really is a baffling suggestion. 

From a summer of bad Tottenham buys, you've chosen the only guy who has unambiguously been successful, who has reached double digits in goals scored this season, who was really quite unlucky as well (think he saw more shots return off the frame of the goal than anyone else, though I'm not 100%) and who essentially no Tottenham fan would agree with you is rubbish. 

He's under 25 and has clear room to improve. Yes, he's inconsistent and sometimes goes missing, which is why he plays for Spurs and not Man City, but he's still very obviously not 'rubbish'. 

• Like 3

Westwood

:trollface: :trollface: :trollface:

Quality player.

Damn, beaten to it (twice)!!!

I'll chuck in Olivier giroud.

Quality player.

James Milner

Quality player.

Wilshire

Quality player.

Â