Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Jordan Pickford. All talk, all hype but genuinely crap. 

Makes so many mistakes

The missus, who has no interest in football at all, has somehow developed a parody of Pickford doing the palm-down 'calm down, calm down' gesture goalkeepers do to showily demonstrate they're not going to roll it out quickly, and it amuses me that this is like the one thing she's picked up about English football in two and a half years of living here.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Obviously bad luck for him to get head injury yesterday but was just thinking when he went off....has Theo Walcott ever had a genuinely outstanding season in his career or was it all just hype?

Hype, injuries, lack of proper position, apart from the bulking he reminds me of gabby 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Obviously bad luck for him to get head injury yesterday but was just thinking when he went off....has Theo Walcott ever had a genuinely outstanding season in his career or was it all just hype?

Even when he was at Southampton they thought he didnt have the necessary skill. He's a sprinter not a footballer.

23 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

2012/2013 he was very good, perhaps not outstanding though.

1 minute ago, Zatman said:

Would say Gabby did more since Walcott played with superior players

Bit of both

At times Walcott had a really deft finish in him that I don't think gabby was capable was

Funnily enough the more I think about it the more I always thought wenger out of everyone that set his teams up to counter gabbys pace, always held a really deep line, Walcott will go down as wenger being stubborn for me, should have cut him loose 2/3 years before he did

never cemented himself, still got England call ups, got some games because of the CL and arsenal playing so many a season, injured a lot, never fulfilled his potential, signed a big deal with a mid table prem team

He is a stereotypical PL young English talent 

• Like 2

Â