Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

9 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Ally just another overrated english player. Don't see anything special about him

I think he's a talented player who has started to believe his own hype too much. Has been declining season on season since 2016-2017 and there's no reason to suggest that this won't stop. Also doesn't have a good through ball in him, don't know why this country fails to produce proper number 10s.

3 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I think he's a talented player who has started to believe his own hype too much. Has been declining season on season since 2016-2017 and there's no reason to suggest that this won't stop. Also doesn't have a good through ball in him, don't know why this country fails to produce proper number 10s.

I honestly think number 10's is a thing of  the past. It's all about 4-3-3 and pace now.

11 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

We did his name was Sid 😀👍🏻

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I make you right - is it another case of way to much to young? 

Multi millionaires in your early twenties - this will affect your thought process it has to.

Spend a season in the prem and your made for life.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

They have a no. 10 luckily for Villa they havent found him yet 😉

On that England seem to never know how to use them players. Scholes high profile example but have heard England had issues with Barmes, Hoddle in past as well. Just a culture thing maybe

19 minutes ago, Derryvillan said:

Our number 10s not bad....

Look at the very top level though.

How many of them do you see play with a number 10 compared to 4-3-3 with pace. As talented as Coutinho is he can't get into the Barca side, Ozil can't get into the Arsenal side, Mata doesn't play much for United.

32 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Hugo Lloris, not for the first time this season, making terrible errors, awful keeper these days.

Was a game of 2 dreadful keepers who probably cost you about 100 million or so in current market

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Angus Gunn went for near enough £15m after one season of Championship football.

I've never seen him have a good game.

Had an absolute blinder in his debut for Southampton against Chelsea.  Not even sure he's actually played that much for Southampton?

Highly rated upcoming keeper certainly an odd one for the "players you think are rubbish" thread!

• 2 weeks later...
On 31/03/2019 at 21:46, PaulC said:

I thought Lloris was meant to be good. Alisson has been excellent all season but lost a bit of confidence in recent games. 

I don't think he's rubbish, but Kepa doesn't do anything at all to justify such a huge price tag. You look at a keeper like Alisson who does make outstanding saves, great shot stopper and very commanding - Kepa just isn't in his league. 

11 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

I don't think he's rubbish, but Kepa doesn't do anything at all to justify such a huge price tag. You look at a keeper like Alisson who does make outstanding saves, great shot stopper and very commanding - Kepa just isn't in his league. 

well I think Alisson isnt that great but Kepa FFS is as useful as Guzan or Bunn and looks about 12

Â