Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

Probably not rubbish but being as David is touted as some 90-100 million striker he did absolutely sod all in the two legs v us. In that world Watkins must be worth 300 million 

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

Probably not rubbish but being as David is touted as some 90-100 million striker he did absolutely sod all in the two legs v us. In that world Watkins must be worth 300 million 

Agree, somehow the only Lille player to come out of those two ties with his reputation diminished rather than enhanced. 

Don't disagree as he has poor over the 2 games* but he's currently linked with a move to napoli for €50m so I'm not sure if he is considered a proper top table striker, he'd do well to get a 10th to 7th PL move but I've not seen him linked with say arsenal, utd or Chelsea who all need strikers, not sure where £90-100m comes from 

I'm also guessing that if napoli are buying him that means their £90-100m striker is on his way somewhere 

* I thought brobbey was poor too but at least he did more 

24 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Don't disagree as he has poor over the 2 games* but he's currently linked with a move to napoli for €50m so I'm not sure if he is considered a proper top table striker, he'd do well to get a 10th to 7th PL move but I've not seen him linked with say arsenal, utd or Chelsea who all need strikers, not sure where £90-100m comes from 

I'm also guessing that if napoli are buying him that means their £90-100m striker is on his way somewhere 

* I thought brobbey was poor too but at least he did more 

If you Google David he seems to be linked with just about every club going, Man U, the Milan's, PSG etc. He could be got for about £35-40 mil but only has a year left on contract which is partly why the low fee

Â