Players that you think are rubbish

Zatman

52 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

Who's this Amadou guy at the back for Norwich? Don't remember him last season so assume a new signing but he looks a little suspect postionally for them...

Used play for Lille, was highly touted a few seasons back. Think he is naturally a DM

3 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Who's this Amadou guy at the back for Norwich? Don't remember him last season so assume a new signing but he looks a little suspect postionally for them...

He's not a natural CB. They've been forced to play him and Tettey at the back at times. Very thin squad at the moment.

Edited by Keyblade

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

Salah was extremely poor yesterday. 2017-2018 was a once in a lifetime season for him, won't hit that level again but is still very good overall.

His 22 goals and 12 assist in the league last season was still pretty decent.

But yeah can't expect him to reach those 17/18 numbers.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sne said:

His 22 goals and 12 assist in the league last season was still pretty decent.

But yeah can't expect him to reach those 17/18 numbers.

Yeah that's pretty much my point he was very good last season, will be very good this season but two seasons ago he was approaching a sort of Messi/ Ronaldo level of output, he'll never do that again.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, kwoktolai said:

Not sure if rubbish is the right word because he was superb for the last 2 , 3 years or so. But my word Christian Eriksson has been complete dog shit this season/ this year. What a drop in form or lack of interest to perform ?

His head is gone. I'd cash in in Jan if I were Spurs. Try to go for that Dybala swap again.

3 hours ago, kwoktolai said:

Not sure if rubbish is the right word because he was superb for the last 2 , 3 years or so. But my word Christian Eriksson has been complete dog shit this season/ this year. What a drop in form or lack of interest to perform ?

Ticking over in second gear as his move was blocked. Not very professional but he can’t be arsed for Spurs any more.

8 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

whats dele's excuse then?

Too much money too soon like many other promising young English players. Believed the hype, stopped pushing on. Happy to be an also ran in the premier league on massive wages. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

His head is gone. I'd cash in in Jan if I were Spurs. Try to go for that Dybala swap again.

Dybala has hit form recently and with Eriksen out of contract soon. It isnt happening unless Spurs lose big

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Dybala has hit form recently and with Eriksen out of contract soon. It isnt happening unless Spurs lose big

I expect they'll move him somewhere in January to get at least something back for him.

risk for Spurs is he agrees a deal in January for the Summer and they get nothing.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I expect they'll move him somewhere in January to get at least something back for him.

risk for Spurs is he agrees a deal in January for the Summer and they get nothing.

Spurs tried to be smart but backfired. Will lose him, Vertonghen and Alderwerald for free in the summer

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Spurs tried to be smart but backfired. Will lose him, Vertonghen and Alderwerald for free in the summer

That's the heart of their team. Without those 3 they are nothing. Levy tried to be clever and now it's backfiring spectacularly. They don't even have a single trophy to show for it, despite playing in 3 cup finals under Poch.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

That's the heart of their team. Without those 3 they are nothing. Levy tried to be clever and now it's backfiring spectacularly. They don't even have a single trophy to show for it, despite playing in 3 cup finals under Poch.

That's certainly true now, but there's no reason to think they can't buy other good players to replace them (except that they probably won't be offering Champions League football next year). 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

That's certainly true now, but there's no reason to think they can't buy other good players to replace them (except that they probably won't be offering Champions League football next year). 

It's hard enough to replace 1 of your best players, but it's going to be a tough ask trying to replace 3 of them. Eriksen in particular is going to be really hard to replace without changing their style. They are extremely reliant on his creativity and there aren't too many players in the world as creative as him. After De Bruyne he's probably the best ACM in the world and they're about to let him go for free in the summer while eating a season of halfhearted performances. Sucks to be them right now.

Â