Micah Richards

Demitri_C

2 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

He's actually a worse signing than N'Zogbia because at least Charlie had like 4 good games for us.

I was never in favour of the N'Zogbia signing but I thought he was excellent under Sherwood. Always thought Grealish's good form during that period had a lot to do with N'Zogbia and us playing with 2 number 10's which took a lot of emphasis away from Grealish and allowed him to sneak under the radar a little bit. I thought they complimented each other fairly well also.

Richards was a horrendous signing and for me will be remembered because it more or less spelled the end for Ciaran Clark who I always thought should have been a better player than what he generally showed for us.

Edited by Michael118

Players like this make me sick. Yes its a short career and I've got absolutely no problem with anyone that maximises their earning potential, but where is the personal pride?

In 20yrs time he will sit in his big mansion with his grandkids on his lap and what does he tell them? Yes he can talk about success at Man City, but then he will say i retired at 26 because i chased money. £60k pw or £30k pw won't make a fat lot difference to his life. He should be minimising his career not his bank balance. In ten years time he is going to regret his career choices

59 minutes ago, Michael118 said:

I was never in favour of the N'Zogbia signing but I thought he was excellent under Sherwood. Always thought Grealish's good form during that period had a lot to do with N'Zogbia and us playing with 2 number 10's which took a lot of emphasis away from Grealish and allowed him to sneak under the radar a little bit. I thought they complimented each other fairly well also.

Richards was a horrendous signing and for me will be remembered because it more or less spelled the end for Ciaran Clark who I always thought should have been a better player than what he generally showed for us.

It worked great for about 4 games, most famously against Liverpool in the cup. But because it was sherwoods only tactic teams soon figured it out and the 4-1 batterings started coming 

4 minutes ago, VillaJ100 said:

It worked great for about 4 games, most famously against Liverpool in the cup. But because it was sherwoods only tactic teams soon figured it out and the 4-1 batterings started coming 

In fairness we only got battered once in the league under Sherwood. nearly all of our defeats were by the odd goal except a 2-0 at Chelsea and think at Old trafford we lost by 2

makes the appointment of Garde a shitshow when we probably could have stayed up

2 hours ago, Craigy1874 said:

We are now slagging a player off for what, having a laugh?

I agree he is shit and worst player to be around for ages, but come on, he isn't allowed to laugh or carry on?

Pretty pathetic.

If his play didn’t make opponents crack up laughing, nobody would have a problem with him laughing and joking.   

6 hours ago, Craigy1874 said:

We are now slagging a player off for what, having a laugh?

I agree he is shit and worst player to be around for ages, but come on, he isn't allowed to laugh or carry on?

Pretty pathetic.

THIS.

It's like he should only train, shudder in the fetal position in the corner until training again. lol

• Like 1

Â