Micah Richards

Demitri_C

1 hour ago, dounavilla said:

Richards laugh is infectious !

But is it just me or does this look like further proof of a dressing room divide.

no French players or Adama and an Internal joke with gabbys present. 

The French players are in other videos posted by the official YouTube channel so I wouldn't read too much into it.

On December 16, 2015 at 18:02, deadlydion said:

Back for Saturday and will replace Sanchez as the physical presence in midfield.

IMO

I think it's actually be a decent idea to have Richards play as CDM today. Lescott and Okore have done well enough and earlier in the season Richards has looked good bringing the ball out of defense and going on runs forward, also showing an eye for s decent pass. Don't think Garde will do it, but I'd be curious to see it at least once.

Yet again, what the hell was this guy doing for the goal? Being clueless not knowing where anyone was just spinning around being confused?

This guy is an absolutely terrible defender. Never rated him and one of the most overrated players ever.

Having some size, commitment, energy, work rate alone doesn't automatically make you a good player if you simply just suck. 

I would say that a large part of the reason of our problems losing game after game after game to become stuck at the bottom, is due to us using him as our centre back. Main centre back and captain at that. How many goals have we shipped purely or largely down to him being such an inept defender who can't mark, no awareness, can't read the game, no in position...?

Edited by GasGasGas

Â