Jump to content
Adblockers - please click ×
Sign in to follow this  
Demitri_C

Micah Richards

Recommended Posts

What's all this nonsense about Richards being our best player as a CB. I'd prefer cardboard Ron back there any day of the week. We have 1 point to lose every game even if we don't score? How come we are not even getting that if King Richards is so good. Yes he tries his best in that position but unfortunately he's not very good. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Spray said:

What's all this nonsense about Richards being our best player as a CB. I'd prefer cardboard Ron back there any day of the week. We have 1 point to lose every game even if we don't score? How come we are not even getting that if King Richards is so good. Yes he tries his best in that position but unfortunately he's not very good. 

1.) "Cardboard Ron" isn't at the club anymore so I'm not sure how that precludes Richards from being the best CB

2.) "King Richards" is not a god, capable of singlehandedly winning us points. The fact that we're not gaining points is not a direct indication of his individual ability as a player. This is a team game.

3.) Your conclusion that he's not very good is a non sequitur. He can be not very good and still be our best CB. You seem to have misinterpreted calling him our best CB as implying he's some type of world beater, which is a huge leap of logic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, lexicon said:

I hope he's out for the Southampton game. Be interesting to see what the defence looks like without him. 

Did he rape one of your family members because he seem to have above normal hatred for Micah. People can have criticisms of him, fair enough but you seem to want to criticise him over every minute thing, it's like you want him to fail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Keyblade said:

1.) "Cardboard Ron" isn't at the club anymore so I'm not sure how that precludes Richards from being the best CB

2.) "King Richards" is not a god, capable of singlehandedly winning us points. The fact that we're not gaining points is not a direct indication of his individual ability as a player. This is a team game.

3.) Your conclusion that he's not very good is a non sequitur. He can be not very good and still be our best CB. You seem to have misinterpreted calling him our best CB as implying he's some type of world beater, which is a huge leap of logic.

1.) I'm fully aware of who is and isn't still at the club.

2.) You completely missed the point about us already having 1 point to lose.

3.) I never said he was our best CB, others have. It seems your reply was a futile one.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, lexicon said:

I hope he's out for the Southampton game. Be interesting to see what the defence looks like without him. 

If he's out and no Clark and Crespo unfit, Okore will presumably play but he will be rusty but who will be the other cb?

actually Okore must have nightmares about his performance last time at Southampton, so bad game for him to come back in.

Edited by PaulC

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is he out?  So that's a back 4 from Hutton, Clark, Okore, Lescott and Richardson.  

One who hasn't played for months and 4 who have consistently given away goals with individual mistakes.  I'm not filled with confidence that we'll be keeping a clean sheet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, rubberman said:

Is he out?  So that's a back 4 from Hutton, Clark, Okore, Lescott and Richardson.  

One who hasn't played for months and 4 who have consistently given away goals with individual mistakes.  I'm not filled with confidence that we'll be keeping a clean sheet.

Clark is suspended, and now you have four.:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^ Did you see his celebration? dropable offence. Celebrating on his own, all about ego and not teamwork. Deserves to be dropped......

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Think Richards will have to play through the pain barrier as the other option isn't worth thinking about....

Lescott AND Richardson in the same back 4....:ph34r:

Edit: Mane running at those two, oh my days.

Edited by VillaChris

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On December 4, 2015 3:00:25 AM, Spray said:

What's all this nonsense about Richards being our best player as a CB. I'd prefer cardboard Ron back there any day of the week. We have 1 point to lose every game even if we don't score? How come we are not even getting that if King Richards is so good. Yes he tries his best in that position but unfortunately he's not very good. 

You are not alone with this opinion. I agree.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hes not good enough to captain the team from a position hes learning to play. They look disorganized to say the least. Ron would have offered no more, injury prone to say the least. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How can you say he shouldn't be captain? He's the only one (apart from ayew) who looks like he gives a shit. He clearly tries to motivate team/players. If Richards stops being captain it doesn't mean were going to suddenly be able to organise the defence. Trust me...other cbs won't just be keeping defensive shape/organisation knowledge secret because they're not captain....

 

Captain role is semi pointless IMO when it comes to anything but team talk before kick off

Edited by gharperr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, gharperr said:

How can you say he shouldn't be captain? He's the only one (apart from ayew) who looks like he gives a shit. He clearly tries to motivate team/players. If Richards stops being captain it doesn't mean were going to suddenly be able to organise the defence. Trust me...other cbs won't just be keeping defensive shape/organisation knowledge secret because they're not captain....

 

Captain role is semi pointless IMO when it comes to anything but team talk before kick off

you have to be good at coin toss guessing as well ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...
Â