Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's in the headline but they don't really expand upon it at all in the actual article, so could just be a guess.

here

'Football Club have announced the club's new main sponsor for the season as QuickBooks'

The Birmingham Mail says it's in excess of £5m and significantly improved on the Dafabet deal but doesn't sound that significant to me if Dafabet were paying £5m.

Yeah, I expect Tom Fox is finding us a tougher sell than Arsenal. On the other hand maybe with the possibility of a takeover in the offing, a big long term deal was not an option.

Interesting comment on the QuickBooks blog.

'We’ll be unveiling more over the coming weeks – stay tuned.'

Here

Also says it's initially a two year deal. Hopefully they're being assured of big changes in the profile of the club over the next two years.

Can anyone remember when the last few kits were unveiled? July seems awfully late.

Is it Dafabet were £5m over 2 seasons, this £5m a season?

Or maybe this is £3m a season so £6m over 2 seasons?

with villa being sold, and with that announcement of an exclusive negotiations bid coming yesterday, with this sponsorship being released by the club today, maybe we should take a look at who owns intuit quickbooks. Wishful thinking, coincidence or maybe more. this would probably also mean the sponsorship deal is better than we think, example man city with etihad as the owner also sponsors the club, gets us round the financial fair play rules also

Scott Cook an American worth $1.9B.

Is that a suggestion or do you know something ?

It was a reply to the post above mine. Cook is one of the founding members of Intuit QuickBook. I don't know anything regarding a takeover that everybody else doesn't already know.

Edited by useless

Â