Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Under Armour link has just come from one random person on twitter, as far as I can tell. A few others suggesting Umbro. But I don't there's any real evidence to suggest we'll cutting short the deal with Macron.

Didn't Fox mention something about an American company at that thing the other night? Was that sponsor or manufacturer he was talking about?

Didn't Fox mention something about an American company at that thing the other night? Was that sponsor or manufacturer he was talking about?

He didn't mention we were changing kit supplier at all and he didn't mention an American company, at least not to the group as a whole during his presentationy bit.

He purely mentioned we needed to make far more money from our kit sponsors than we were currently. He seemed to slip up suggesting we might replace Macron but he also said we might keep them. There contract isn't up for a year either. All he said is we needed more income.

Unless someone is suggesting he said something to them directly during his walk around then it's simply not true to say he made some sort of announcement. Why would he do a group of fans?!

I'm probably in a minority but I'd be disappointed to leave Macron for Under Armour. I think Macron have done a good job with our kits and I'm not a fan of Under Armour's efforts.

That said, whatever is best for the club finances has to take priority.

He didn't mention we were changing kit supplier at all and he didn't mention an American company, at least not to the group as a whole during his presentationy bit.

He purely mentioned we needed to make far more money from our kit sponsors than we were currently. He seemed to slip up suggesting we might replace Macron but he also said we might keep them. There contract isn't up for a year either. All he said is we needed more income.

Unless someone is suggesting he said something to them directly during his walk around then it's simply not true to say he made some sort of announcement. Why would he do a group of fans?!

someone definitely said he said new supplier and new sponsor

Cant see us paying off macron to end the deal 12 months early especially after they have to the effort of designing and making a ton of replica stuff for 2015/16 now, it wpuld cost a small fortune. Our macron deal ends July 2016 so any new kit maker will be from then id imagine.

Does this mean the end of the moaning about the macron men on the shoulders?

Â