Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

Scott Cook an American worth $1.9B.

Is that a suggestion or do you know something ?

It was a reply to the post above mine. Cook is one of the founding members of Intuit QuickBook. I don't know anything regarding a takeover that everybody else doesn't already know.

Yes soory sorry - just googled him. Nothing to suggest he would want to get into Premier League football IMO.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick look at the accounts say: Commercial & Sponsorship in the accounts:

2006/7 - 6.4m (32Red) (Hummel) 11th

2007/8 - 11.1m (32Red) (Nike) 6th

2008/9 - 12.1m (Acorns) (Nike) 6th

2009/10 - 14.4m (Acorns) (Nike) 6th

2010/11 - 16.7m (FxPro) (Nike) 9th

2011/12 - 14.0m (Genting) (Nike) 16th

2012/13 - 22.4m (Genting) (Macron) 15th

2013/14 - 25.7m (Dafabet) (Macron) 15th

*source Swissramble

I'm not sure if this has any bearing on anything at all, but I enquired about hospitality for September and was told that they are redoing all the promotional material and will basically send it over to me first week of July. Perhaps that is just to align with the new kit... or new owners! B)

Looks small change 

Manchester City are about to strike it rich with a new £80million-a-year sponsorship deal with Etihad.

The Premier League champions, who are four years into a 10-year agreement worth £400million with the national airline of Abu Dhabi, are in the process of renegotiating the terms of the package.

The current deal is worth £40million-a-year to City, but includes sponsorship of the shirt, training kit and naming rights to the club’s expanding stadium and Academy complex.

With City paying the local council around £2million annually for the right to rebrand the stadium, it means they are currently earning less than most other top clubs get for shirt sponsorship alone.

Man-Citys-City-Football-Academy.pngVIEW GALLERY

Manchester United bank £47million a year from their agreement with Chevrolet, while Chelsea have just announced a deal with Japanese tyre manufacturer Yokohama Rubber that will net them £200million over five years.

With the worldwide interest in the Premier League showing no sign of slowing down following the new £5billion TV deal, City want to cash in on a sponsorship package that could double their current arrangement with Etihad.

UEFA have already ruled that City’s business relationship with Etihad is not a ‘related party’ arrangement, despite their Abu Dhabi connection, and therefore it does not break their Financial Fair Play Regulations.

City failed FFP last year and were fined £49million and ordered to operate under a restricted transfer budget as well as having their squad reduced for the Champions League. 

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/manchester-citys-new-80million-per-year-sponsorship-5290985

Edited by Kingman

Just looking at the pic of the new sponsor, and noticed the kit manufacturer isn't in there, have we got Macron for another season, or the possibility of another coming in?

Just wondered if the angle of the photo was purposefully excluding the manufacturer?

• Like 1

Just looking at the pic of the new sponsor, and noticed the kit manufacturer isn't in there, have we got Macron for another season, or the possibility of another coming in?

Just wondered if the angle of the photo was purposefully excluding the manufacturer?

The photo on the OS clearly shows the 'O' (with the man) and the 'N', so it's definitely a Macron kit. http://www.avfc.co.uk/

Edited by Supervillan78

The photo on the OS clear shows the 'O' (with the man) and the 'N', so it's definitely a Macron kit. http://www.avfc.co.uk/

Ah hadn't seen that, only the zoomed in version where that wasn't visible. Cheers.

Would be very strange to have stuck their logo on anything other than the new kit, and it's definitely not this years, misleading because the twitter release showed less (2 pages back) and cut the macron logo out entirely

Why do you assume that's our new kit? There is no reason to believe that whatsoever.

Yeah, I reckon it is just a mock up to show their logo on something that could be a Villa shirt for news/promo purposes.

The away kit is yellow with a black collar and black cuffs on the sleeve.

black shorts

something like this?

6yo3kl.jpg

That is just awful, utterly awful.

Hate the yellow black combination, always have.

But that shirt has like 7-8 colors on it.

Might be remotely ok if our logo is in black and if the sponsor logo is in 1 or 2 colors

• Like 1

The away kit is yellow with a black collar and black cuffs on the sleeve.

black shorts

something like this?

6yo3kl.jpg

That is just awful, utterly awful.

Hate the yellow black combination, always have.

But that shirt has like 7-8 colors on it.

Might be remotely ok if our logo is in black and if the sponsor logo is in 1 or 2 colors

i agree but i went with the logo they used on wba gk kit

• Like 1

Â