Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nothing has changed. 

Home kit has dark claret horizontal subliminal pinstripes.

A bit like the 'two tone' Le Coq kits of 83/84 ?

They were vertical stripes,  but a good kit nonetheless.

1983-85-aston-villa-home-shirt-3314-1.jp

Macron is just awful. Southampton made their own kit this season and it looked better quality that ours

Our white away kit is one of the best kits we've had in years IMO.
agree

Macron's kits have improved year by year imo

Macron is just awful. Southampton made their own kit this season and it looked better quality that ours

Our white away kit is one of the best kits we've had in years IMO.
agree

Macron's kits have improved year by year imo

Also agree. Miles better than Nike, give us our own templates and actually seem to be in touch with the history and requirements of the club.

• Like 2

I really don't understand why people got offended that Nike used templates for our kits.

Granted that late release was a farce, but the templates didn't bother me at all.

I still wear my black Nike away kit (2010) because it fits well. 

For me, the Macron kits have all been almost nice looking. They tend to over-design our shirts in my opinion. Too many features or frills. Not to my taste. Would love if they went for a classic look like the Lazio shirt a few pages back.

I have liked macrons kits and training gear. But it is a shame they style of our kits are not as good as Lazios.

EDIT: wow, just noticed Lazios claret and blue away kit from last season. Noice!

Edited by villa_shere

Could the hold up maybe be this

Lerner has already given notice to two members of Villa's marketing staff to leave on June 1 ahead of a likely buy-out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-man-united-transfer-target-5685342

Maybe the "hold up" is due to the fact for the past 2 years at least the kit hasn't been released until mid-June.

Could the hold up maybe be this

Lerner has already given notice to two members of Villa's marketing staff to leave on June 1 ahead of a likely buy-out.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-man-united-transfer-target-5685342

I don't know if that has any affect on the kit or it's release date. But the Head of Marketing, Dan Meredith, has tweeted that today is his last and he's going to go and work for Harrods.

Edited by useless

I have liked macrons kits and training gear. But it is a shame they style of our kits are not as good as Lazios.

EDIT: wow, just noticed Lazios claret and blue away kit from last season. Noice!

I think that kit is horrible.

hollywoods leading special effects company...i remember looking up forex trading when we had the last lot, still non the wiser

Surely not? 

Why would a special effects company advertise on a football kit?

Not exactly their target market is it? 

Â