Villa Kit 2015-2016

floody555

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do so many clubs now use this silly "We are..." tagline. Of course you're Millwall, who the **** else would you be?

I'd think it's a reference to their infamous, "We are Millwall, no one likes us" song. 

Why do we always, and I mean always, have a new home and away shirt every season? Stupidly I thought a kit had to last 2 seasons- I guess that is wrong? Expect some critical comments and coming to a bargain bin £10 in March.

The flip side of this however (if you're willing to be a season behind and I absolutely am) is that you can have a nice new Villa shirt every season and still have change from a tenner.  :thumb:

thing with football shirts, is they only last for 10 months, now i dont know about you lot, but i look after my clothes, i have alot of them, they certainly last me more than 10 months, £40 is a waste of month for a shirt for 10 months, even if i did buy football shirts, id have no occasion to wear it, so i agree with a previous poster, plus, most football shirts look tacky nowadays anyway, whats the point in wearing one? its not like youre ever going to pulled onto the pitch from the crowd when theres an injury lol

i have to constantly tell my missus not to buy the villa shirts for the kids as its a waste of money

http://www.avfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10265~4779781,00.html

Aston Villa Football Club is delighted to announce Intuit QuickBooks as our main club partner for the next two seasons.

Intuit QuickBooks are the world's number one accounting software for small businesses and the company's logo will feature on the club's home and away shirts during the 2015-16 and 2016-17 Barclay's Premier League campaigns.

Charlie Wijeratna, Aston Villa Chief Commercial Officer, said: "We are delighted to welcome QuickBooks as our main club partner.

"We will be proud to have on our shirt next season a major US brand that has ambition to grow in Europe and Asia.

"I know the team here at Villa will be working hard to combine the marketing capability of QuickBooks with the Aston Villa brand and the reach of the Premier League.

"We hope and expect it to be the start of a great partnership that will enhance both brands significantly."

Rich Preece, Vice President and Country Manager, Intuit UK, added: "We're absolutely delighted to become the main club partner of Aston Villa, one of the best known teams around the world.

"As well as possessing an enviable history, Aston Villa has major growth ambitions which mirror our own. We've been incredibly impressed by the set-up here and see the Club as a perfect partner to grow the QuickBooks brand in the UK."

The new home and away kit will be unveiled early in July.

• Like 1

Why do we always, and I mean always, have a new home and away shirt every season? Stupidly I thought a kit had to last 2 seasons- I guess that is wrong? Expect some critical comments and coming to a bargain bin £10 in March.

I don't know why you would think that tbh, we haven't carried over the same shirt for over 20 years now. Occasionally our away shirt becomes next seasons 3rd shirt but no club uses one home design for longer than 1 season.

Edited by Jimzk5
  • Like 1

Â