Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

I do hope we can strengthen at RB, we are incredibly unbalanced in terms of quality at full back. That and another CB would be incredible.

Bacuna Hutton Crespo and Richards if needs be, not enough?

Its not about numbers its about quality. Richards imo will not play more than 1/2 games at RB this year, he was brought in to play CB and I believe it will take a huge injury crisis to see him moved to RB.

I can't comment on Crespo as I've not seen him play, that leaves Hutton and Bacuna, and with either I think my comment about the difference in quality to what we have at LB is fair. I'm not a big fan of either sadly.

Just my opinion of course.

I really don't think we have an issue of "too many midfielders". 

Many of the incomings are young and from other leagues. We are buying for the future and the likes of Traore will not be starting week in week out. Gil and Grealish will probably rotate if we play an AM (Cole as a back-up / mentor) and Grealish can be the main LW (with Sinclair as back-up [who we know was originally not in Sherwood's plans]). Gil and Traore could rotate RW etc. etc.

Also, we finally have options and can adjust tactics and formations depending on who we play. Exciting times.

Grealish can be the main LW (with Sinclair as back-up [who we know was originally not in Sherwood's plans]). Gil and Traore could rotate RW etc. etc.

Too many brackets (in my [humble] opinion) to secure a 'Like'. Revise and resubmit.

• Like 3

Grealish can be the main LW (with Sinclair as back-up [who we know was originally not in Sherwood's plans]). Gil and Traore could rotate RW etc. etc.

Too many brackets (in my [humble] opinion) to secure a 'Like'. Revise and resubmit.

Ignore him, Fab, I love your use of multiple brackets. Not enough of that sort of thing on VT.

Aston Villa declare an interest in Aymen Abdennour, Roma & Barcelona continue to push, according to Foot Mercato http://goo.gl/pX7Ur8 

I saw this guy play at the Emirates last year in pre season. He really stood out and looked very good.

Very sceptismo about all this though, shirley not enough money to go around.