8.0 Veretout

----

32.5 Benteke

8.0 Delph

2.5 Weimann

1.0 Lowton*

0.5 Sylla*

-----

So on that basis Traore would see us starting to spend actual net money (<- there's that word!)

Richards & Bunn in + Bent, Burke, Given & Stevens out were all freebies.

* Total guesses but seems reasonable estimate

This might have already been debated and shown as total nonsense, but don't Genk receive £4m of the Benteke fee?

But we have 5 centre backs, and Tim obvious values them all giving the one we'd consider bottom of the pile a new deal.

I agree that tim obviously rates them but if the opportunity arose to improve an area (in this case a workable deal to bring in balanta, n'koulou, etc) then it would be mad to pass it up. 

This might have already been debated and shown as total nonsense, but don't Genk receive £4m of the Benteke fee?

Ah yes, you're right.  Edited now.

I am still puzzled that we got Rudy for 6 mill. As a plan B striker he is awesome for any club in the world. And for us he might be like PW after we sold Gray.

Although Peter Withe went 9 or 10 games before he scored his first Villa goal. Rudy did it within minutes!

So we've spent 3m of our own money, you'd think we'd have the usual £20m available right? At least?

Not when you're in the market for this beauty!! - Lerner

oculus-yacht_01.jpg

looks like the head of some giant robot that is about to stand up and start a fight with idris elba who is controlling a different giant robot

Edited by CarewsEyebrowDesigner
  • Like 1

I am still puzzled that we got Rudy for 6 mill. As a plan B striker he is awesome for any club in the world. And for us he might be like PW after we sold Gray.

Although Peter Withe went 9 or 10 games before he scored his first Villa goal. Rudy did it within minutes!

I forgive him for that :-)

I do hope we can strengthen at RB, we are incredibly unbalanced in terms of quality at full back. That and another CB would be incredible.