Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

Well he's a centreback and it's the general concensus that we will be buying one of them, so *shrug* who knows.  Add him to the pile of players I know nothing about though.

I've done the calculations using Twitter, Metro and the Daily Mail and concluded that we've put an offer in for everyone.

Exciting times.

Edit: Just took a call from Tim. He's offered £2m for my services up front.

You could get a pearl necklace for that money.

• Like 1

Aston Villa declare an interest in Aymen Abdennour, Roma & Barcelona continue to push, according to Foot Mercato http://goo.gl/pX7Ur8 

I saw this guy play at the Emirates last year in pre season. He really stood out and looked very good.

Very sceptismo about all this though, shirley not enough money to go around.

Not saying he would come but surely funds are available to pursue all three of these?

It would be generous but not extravagant.

Get French Football@GFN_France 2m2 minutes ago

Aston Villa declare an interest in Aymen Abdennour, Roma & Barcelona continue to push, according to Foot Mercato http://goo.gl/pX7Ur8

Just googled the guy as I've never heard of him, the top half a dozen stories are linking him with,

Arsenal

Liverpool

Barcelona

Juve

Milan.

Now I've heard about Tim's facials but surely this one is abit ambitious?

I've done the calculations using Twitter, Metro and the Daily Mail and concluded that we've put an offer in for everyone.

Exciting times.

Edit: Just took a call from Tim. He's offered £2m for my services up front.

Sam3773 sucks on FM #SherwoodOut

• Like 2

I thought Abdennour was linked to Barca for £20m. Can't see that happening.

Would like us to bring in Holgate with Traore and Praet. Holgate would cost something like £1m and he could be awful or he could be a bit like John Stones. Worth the risk I feel.

• Like 1

I thought Abdennour was linked to Barca for £20m. Can't see that happening.

Would like us to bring in Holgate with Traore and Praet. Holgate would cost something like £1m and he could be awful or he could be a bit like John Stones. Worth the risk I feel.

Add Lescott and Adebayor and i'll be happy! 

I saw this guy play at the Emirates last year in pre season. He really stood out and looked very good.

Very sceptismo about all this though, shirley not enough money to go around.

He was brilliant against them in the champions league aswell. Looks a bit like Alex the old Chelsea centre half, think he'd do well in the prem.

Would love him here, at this point I get told it's unrealistic and he signs for West Brom two weeks later.