Summer Speculation 2015

lexicon

In for Matty Phillips according to the Birmingham Mail, am a big fan of his, would be a great addition

good player, i'd take him, can you post the article?

Hope we get him. Would definitely strengthen our attacking options on the right flank.

In for Matty Phillips according to the Birmingham Mail, am a big fan of his, would be a great addition

good player, i'd take him, can you post the article?

Hope we get him. Would definitely strengthen our attacking options on the right flank.

Agreed

We need a lot of things. Strikers, midfielders, defenders and a new owner.

At this stage our squad is significantly worse than last season. Unless something dramatic happens in the next few weeks we are in for a very difficult season ahead.

• Like 1

Didn't WBA have a reported £7m bid for him turned down because they want £10m for him?

It seems they over-price their players in much the same way that Spurs do despite their relegation. I might choose to go for an over-priced Spurs winger rather than a QPR one if the fees are similar.  

We need a lot of things. Strikers, midfielders, defenders and a new owner.

At this stage our squad is significantly worse than last season. Unless something dramatic happens in the next few weeks we are in for a very difficult season ahead.

I agree, its going to be another tough season no matter what now I think. 

Spurs getting Berahino for 15m. Not a bad price

No they aren't. He won't be going anywhere until he sorts his new agent out.