Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

another player that the fans will put on a pedal stool, blow smoke up his ass until he gets big headed and stops making an effort and then thinks hes too good for this club...

Edited by AndyBM

Just now, AndyBM said:

another player that the fans will put on a peddle stall, blow smoke up his ass until he gets big headed and stops making an effort and then thinks hes too good for this club...

What do you suggest we do then? Ignore the fact that he clearly has something? 

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, AndyBM said:

another player that the fans will put on a peddle stall, blow smoke up his ass until he gets big headed and stops making an effort and then thinks hes too good for this club...

He's a very nice, intelligent and well spoken guy, he's got a real chance of making it here. To play twice in the premier league at the age of 17 years old is an achievement in iteself, not only that but he is our youngest appearance maker in the modern era

Just now, It's Your Round said:

I don't know, if he's good enough, he's old enough.... To sell pedals. 

Yes, but do we really have to peddle our players at stalls now?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, useless said:

I'm not even sure if that has happened to a single one of our players. Besides it would be unfair to judge Rushian on the performance of others.

Agree. No foundation or base whatsoever.

Don't think any of our players should be put on a pedestal, but if some of the squad enjoy doing BMX tricks they may do it in their spare time, Not on the pitch.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

To loan or not to loan that is the question...

Delfouneso should've been sent out on loan when he was about 17-18 years old, instead he stagnated and just wasted away on our bench. Hepburn-Murphy isn't as naturally talented as Delfouneso was/is but I think he has a better mentality and is more determined

7 hours ago, It's Your Round said:

I don't know, if he's good enough, he's old enough.... To sell pedals. 

Start him off on the peddle stall and if he does well enough move him up to the peddle shop. It's the only way they'll learn. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, AndyBM said:

Drunk-falls-over-railing.gif

• Like 1

12 hours ago, LondonLax said:

Start him off on the peddle stall and if he does well enough move him up to the peddle shop. It's the only way they'll learn. 

THEN..............................you could put him on a pedestal.

Ok, I've finished now.

On 7/16/2016 at 19:53, AndyBM said:

another player that the fans will put on a pedal stool, blow smoke up his ass until he gets big headed and stops making an effort and then thinks hes too good for this club...

Yeah he'll probably end up being a damp squid

• Like 1

Â