Rushian Hepburn-Murphy

PieFacE

On 7/23/2015 at 17:58, rodders0223 said:

I know he is super young but get him out on loan when he hits 17...at any level in the football league he will get games. Learn from out past mistakes.

I'd only think about the loan if I thought the manager was going at the end of the year. Both may get their experience next year so keeping them close to the first team and the managers tactics might be vital for the Championship.

12 hours ago, Barney_avfc said:

Good little amateur interview. 

Hes better than anyone interviewing on AVFC.co.uk. Sign him up. Good probing questions.

With in regards to RHM.. very well spoken lad. Once hes fit id throw him on the bench. Let him get a few minutes.. could be crucial next season. 

6 hours ago, KSV said:

Hes better than anyone interviewing on AVFC.co.uk. Sign him up. Good probing questions.

With in regards to RHM.. very well spoken lad. Once hes fit id throw him on the bench. Let him get a few minutes.. could be crucial next season. 

I'd give him the captaincy.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

(Rescued from the depths of page 6 :D)

Only on for 15 minutes in a friendly against Telford but he really did look lively in his cameo appearance. Certainly gave the fans something to shout about.

Quick feet, seemed to link up well and was unlucky with his effort against the woodwork. Hopefully we see more of him and that sort of display this season.

• Like 2

He is a special talent, only time will tell whether he will make it or not, he's got all the ingredients to be a great striker for this football club. To play in the premier league twice at the age of 17 years old is a great achievement, he's also a very nice guy

Edited by sir_gary_cahill

5 minutes ago, Gary Thomas said:

Seems a few youngsters are ready to make the step up, Green, Davis, Hepburn-Murphy, Toner.  Maybe others too?

Don't forget Easah Suliman and Niall Mason, 2 very promising young players indeed

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

Don't forget Easah Suliman and Niall Mason, 2 very promising young players indeed

Might not be the right thread, but promising or ready?  Potentially 7 youngsters there (e.g. Green, Davis, Hepburn-Murphy, Toner, Suliman and Mason, Lyden) which all bodes really well for the future. Wondering how many could actually step up and perform in the championship this year?  Apart from Lyden I think they are all 17-18, so still very young and raw, but also very talented and capable.  Would definitely like to see some of the attacking players (Davis, Green, Hepburn-Murphy) given a chance to train with the 1st team and play more.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Gary Thomas said:

Might not be the right thread, but promising or ready?  Potentially 7 youngsters there (e.g. Green, Davis, Hepburn-Murphy, Toner, Suliman and Mason, Lyden) which all bodes really well for the future. Wondering how many could actually step up and perform in the championship this year?  Apart from Lyden I think they are all 17-18, so still very young and raw, but also very talented and capable.  Would definitely like to see some of the attacking players (Davis, Green, Hepburn-Murphy) given a chance to train with the 1st team and play more.

I think they are the best group of young players I have seen, better than the 07/08 academy winning side which included the likes of Clark, Albrighton, Delfouneso and Bannan. I think they all have an outstanding chance of making it at this football club under the guidance of RDM. Lyden is still only 20, he's not exactly over the hill

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

We've done a terrible job of getting youth players to take the next step and become good first team players for us. If being relegated could help us change that it could have a long term bonus for us. 

Agreed entirely

• Like 1

I wonder how a certain Daniel Crowley is feeling at this moment in time, all these young players are starting to make their mark here and he could've been one of them but he chose to jump ship. He's just gone on loan to Oxford from Arsenal for the season, had he stayed at Villa, no doubt he would've had an opportunity here but it obviously wasn't meant to be

Â