pitch invading prats / points deduction?

Rodders

Lawrenson can bite my ****e it was all a release from all the frustration and misery that we the fans have endured since MON left nothing more it was the morons ripping seats up and throwing that should be punished! Of course MOTD wanted us to lose as we have been put down for years!!!! **** em!!!!

I seriously think Lawrenson should refund his fee to the BBC for yesterday - how can you have a pundit who was supposed to give expert analysis, but gets everything wrong ? - they might just as well have an ordinary Joe of the street.

Surely it can't just be me but IMO "Lawro' absolutely hates Villa. I have no idea why but he never has a good word for us and loves to 'predict' us losing.
Ive always thought the same tbh, he hates us as does savage

Lawrenson can bite my ****e it was all a release from all the frustration and misery that we the fans have endured since MON left nothing more it was the morons ripping seats up and throwing that should be punished! Of course MOTD wanted us to lose as we have been put down for years!!!! **** em!!!!

I seriously think Lawrenson should refund his fee to the BBC for yesterday - how can you have a pundit who was supposed to give expert analysis, but gets everything wrong ? - they might just as well have an ordinary Joe of the street.

Surely it can't just be me but IMO "Lawro' absolutely hates Villa. I have no idea why but he never has a good word for us and loves to 'predict' us losing.
Ive always thought the same tbh, he hates us as does savage

Lawrenson was a Liverpool player in the 80's - that why he hates us.  The whole MOTD set up needs blowing away - it just Lineker and a load of scousers - sack the lot of em freshen it up a bit...

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with fans going on the pitch after the final whistle, I think its just emotions spilling over after what has been another dreadful season. Having said that:

1) Idiots running on the pitch before the final whistle. It made us look like a non league team in an FA Cup giant killing.

2) Albion fans throwing the seats, they should be in serious trouble for that.

3) Fans, be they Villa or Albion, abusing players, shoving them whatever should be in serious trouble too.

The BBC and rags like the Daily Mail getting on their moral high horse is just pathetic as loads of posters have rightly highlighted many pitch invasions by many clubs in recent years. Its not going back to the 1970's in any way, I am one of the few posters on here who was a kid in the 70's and trust me this is worlds apart.

My only regret is I missed the game as I was at a Uni open day in Nottingham for my son so we both missed the game. Still Tuesday was very special too.

Edited by Harry

My only complaint about the post match shenanigans as one watching on TV from afar is that robbed everyone at the ground of the chance to celebrate a great win with the players as a group. Also we didn't get to see Craig Gardner's moronic face looking aghast.

he was still having fun popping balloons

The Mail can't even get our players right.

266C634400000578-2984377-image-a-21_1425

Scorer Scott Sinclair (second left) is mobbed by a fan and team-mates Ashley Westwood and Jack Grealish

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2984377/Aston-Villa-face-FA-probe-fans-invade-pitch-win-West-Brom.html#ixzz3TnZZLsyg 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

How do people get paid for this shite?

Olbiyun should foot the bill for the damage in the North stand and anywhere else their smelly interbred scumbags were sitting.

I thought Coventry felchers were small heath clones, seems Tesco Baggies have now taken over the mantle.

Olbiyun should foot the bill for the damage in the North stand and anywhere else their smelly interbred scumbags were sitting.

I thought Coventry felchers were small heath clones, seems Tesco Baggies have now taken over the mantle.

The scenes from them in the lower witton after we scored the second were as bad as anything I've seen down VP in 20 years. That includes small Heath.

Lawrenson can bite my ****e it was all a release from all the frustration and misery that we the fans have endured since MON left nothing more it was the morons ripping seats up and throwing that should be punished!  Of course MOTD wanted us to lose as we have been put down for years!!!!  **** em!!!!

I seriously think Lawrenson  should refund his fee to the BBC for yesterday - how can you have a pundit who was supposed to give expert analysis, but gets everything wrong ? - they might just as well have an ordinary Joe of the street.

He works along side Gobby Cabbage so no surprise there pal. 

They probably get all excited about it whilst racking each other off!

baggies fans invading the pitch after beating wolves to get to wembley for the playoff final

Posting clips of other fans doing pitch invasions doesn't make it any less small time on our part.

We didn't win the cup, we won a game which gets us to another game which may get us to another game where we might win the cup.

I hope the Albion players being assaulted rumour isn't true

Haha, wake up today seeing people still going on about it. Some media even saying Villa fans were throwing the seats.

They can all get ****. Nothing going to kill my buzz right now.

Why was it disgraceful?

Before the final whistle, yeah fair enough and the majority of the crowd let them know they weren't in agreement, but afterwards it was just a bit of harmless fun and passion.

Happens in the lower leagues and it's the magic of FA cup apparently, only "disgraceful" thing last night was the missile throwing. Really feels like some are getting swept up by the media's false moral outrage imo.

Perhaps we should murder 96 of our own fans - then start a campaign for 'Justice'

really. that is a shocking comment and maybe you should have decency and retract that statement

• Like 3

Perhaps we should murder 96 of our own fans - then start a campaign for 'Justice'

I'm no lover of Liverpool but that post is well out of order.

I must be a wrong un but I thought it was funny - in a charlie hebdo kind of way.

The scenes from them in the lower witton after we scored the second were as bad as anything I've seen down VP in 20 years. That includes small Heath.

What happened? Also anyone got a link to the mentioned vid of Albion playing with fire extinguishers?

Â