pitch invading prats / points deduction?

Rodders

I'm sure this will have fallen from the back pages tomorrow as the media find other things to wring their hands about.

I mean Jordan Henderson is stalling on a new contract FFS.

Edited by Ponky

I'm sure this will have fallen from the back pages tomorrow as the media find other things to wring their hands about.

I mean Jordan Henderson is stalling on a new contract FFS.

I would LOVE IT (kevin keegan stylee) LOVE IT - if raheem stirling and henderson fecked off to pastures new. A little taste for Liverpool of how it feels to be Southampton, a selling club. 

Edited by Jareth

The BBC said "Return to the dark ages" ...LMAO are we having a slow news day Beebs? Guys, running around kissing each other, wearing dildo's on hats...More like a return to the Romantic era.

Unhappy Albion Fans? Of course there were, a local Derby on a Saturday night, what did they expect?

Perhaps we should murder 96 of our own fans - then start a campaign for 'Justice'

really. that is a shocking comment and maybe you should have decency and retract that statement

Disgusting comment

• Like 1

It was idiotic to schedule it at that time of day, whoever's idea it was needs their head checked. As for the fans it was stupid, it's been two years since we had a Cup semi final. Celebrating a quarter final victory like that, it's a wee bit embarassing really. West Brom will need further punishment though.

I have emailed the BBC to complain about the ludicrous overreaction to a couple of dozen fans who went onto the pitch because they thought it was full time IMO. As for the pitch invasion on the final whistle this has been happening since the year dot! In no way do I condone any type of violencd, but the BBC are totally biased in their reporting simply because they have nothing better to report!

I urge you all to contact the hypocritical BBC who have applauded 'end if game pitch invasions' on numerous occasions!

This is clearly a case of 'double standards' by the holier than holier BBC.

We MUST NOT let them get away with it!

Email your complaint to the BBC NOW! @ bbc.co.uk

baggies fans invading the pitch after beating wolves to get to wembley for the playoff final

Posting clips of other fans doing pitch invasions doesn't make it any less small time on our part.

We didn't win the cup, we won a game which gets us to another game which may get us to another game where we might win the cup.

I hope the Albion players being assaulted rumour isn't true

You're putting it out of context though, we invaded the pitch not because we won a quarter final but because we are going to wembley, why is that small time? Because Chelsea and man city fans don't do it every year when they get a final? **** them, I'd rather have that passion and excitement than that dullness and entitlement

Like I've said elsewhere, everyone in the media is building the cup up and forcing it's importance down our throats, even the club played the music and put the wembley thing on the exits again, there's so much guff about how we should be excited by the cup and then when our fans do get excited about the cup it's labelled as a disgrace and small time

It's all bollocks

• Like 2

I have emailed the BBC to complain about the ludicrous overreaction to a couple of dozen fans who went onto the pitch because they thought it was full time IMO. As for the pitch invasion on the final whistle this has been happening since the year dot! In no way do I condone any type of violencd, but the BBC are totally biased in their reporting simply because they have nothing better to report!

I urge you all to contact the hypocritical BBC who have applauded 'end if game pitch invasions' on numerous occasions!

This is clearly a case of 'double standards' by the holier than holier BBC.

We MUST NOT let them get away with it!

Email your complaint to the BBC NOW! @ bbc.co.uk

I'm going to complain as well - purely for the sheer hypocrisy of celebrating pitch invasions at lower league clubs but condemning one at a Premier League ground.

Â