pitch invading prats / points deduction?

Rodders

2 days later and the FA have requested all footage of the incidents reported, both from the pitch invasion and what happened in the stands

At worst were going to get a substantial fine (£100,000+) warned as to future conduct and we will be told to beef up the stewarding

Best case is a minimal fine (smallheath got fined £20k for invading the pitch in the qf against us in 2011), and a warning against future conduct and told to improve stewarding

Neither club is coming out of this smelling of roses, its easy to say as fans that we were simply releasing the emotions after having nothing to celebrate in 5 years but in reality that's what I was for 99% of those on the pitch

The other 1% have been pictured spitting, shoving and jeering at boaz myhill, Callum mcmanaman and joleon lescott, I hope those involved in these acts get punished accordingly

As for the F.A, what happened should be a catalyst for them not to be strong armed into letting a local derby in a cup game with a game at Wembley at steak kick off after giving the fans a chance to get on the piss all day

As for the seat throwing and crowd trouble, shame on Aston Villa for thinking everything would be rosy letting Wba fans sit above Aston villa fans in the north stand, what exactly did they expect to happen.

Everything that happened was entirely preventable by having the game lick off at 12.30

Whoa whoa whoa what did they expect to happen with Albion fans above villa fans? Almost sounds like it's excusing what they did.
How am I excusing what they did? It was to be expected given the rivalry between the 2 clubs and what was at stake and then throw the kick off time into it you should expect trouble, coins thrown, seats broken and thrown was always going to happen. Its not excusing the act of moronic violence at all. Put a set of 1 clubs fans directly below the other your asking for trouble. Edited by Jimzk5

2 days later and the FA have requested all footage of the incidents reported, both from the pitch invasion and what happened in the stands

At worst were going to get a substantial fine (£100,000+) warned as to future conduct and we will be told to beef up the stewarding

Best case is a minimal fine (smallheath got fined £20k for invading the pitch in the qf against us in 2011), and a warning against future conduct and told to improve stewarding

Neither club is coming out of this smelling of roses, its easy to say as fans that we were simply releasing the emotions after having nothing to celebrate in 5 years but in reality that's what I was for 99% of those on the pitch

The other 1% have been pictured spitting, shoving and jeering at boaz myhill, Callum mcmanaman and joleon lescott, I hope those involved in these acts get punished accordingly

As for the F.A, what happened should be a catalyst for them not to be strong armed into letting a local derby in a cup game with a game at Wembley at steak kick off after giving the fans a chance to get on the piss all day

As for the seat throwing and crowd trouble, shame on Aston Villa for thinking everything would be rosy letting Wba fans sit above Aston villa fans in the north stand, what exactly did they expect to happen.

Everything that happened was entirely preventable by having the game lick off at 12.30

Whoa whoa whoa what did they expect to happen with Albion fans above villa fans? Almost sounds like it's excusing what they did.
How am I excusing what they did? It was to be expected given the rivalry between the 2 clubs and what was at stake and then throw the kick off time into it you should expect trouble, coins thrown, seats broken and thrown was always going to happen. Its not excusing the act of moronic violence at all. Put a set of 1 clubs fans directly below the other your asking for trouble.

I personally never expected that, I expected maybe a bit of trouble outside the ground. I've been to numerous villa Albion derbies and never seen any trouble.

what an embarrassment, pitch invading is completely idiotic, them so called fans clearly have no respect for the club

as for the albion fans, well, beating them twice in one week, they were clearly going to trash the seats and set off fire extinguishers, to which ,wba should be billed for the cost of repair, its simply a repeat of when the small heatheans trashed the stadium, this clearly shows their level of professionalism as a fan base

in all, what a disgrace to midlands football

to be level headed, bother teams played really well and neither players should have been sent off, the ref messed up there, but at the end of the day, we were just more lucky on goal than wba

Edited by AndyBM

Limpid closed the match thread upon the first pitch invasion maybe he can provide a testimony that he thought it was over too.  

I was at the game watching it. The thread locked itself at a pre-arranged time.

The bbc WM phone in should make interesting listening tonight

WTF there was a Villa fan just on saying we should be kicked out.

I heard that. There was also an Albion fan saying that the seat throwing started very early in the game and people urinating in the concourse.

Has to be a covert Boggie or Heathen! What did he say exactly?

He sounded like he was close to tears and mentioned 'back to the eighties' amongst other misinformed clichés.

Crazy. Small Heath in 2010 was worse than this.

Indeed it was, as was the behaviour of Villa fans on the concourse/toilets at the sty equal to or worse than Baggies fans behaviour, bunch of pissed up clearings in the woods in all cases!

He sounded like he was close to tears and mentioned 'back to the eighties' amongst other misinformed clichés.

What a fudge packer!

Cheshire Police's Mark Roberts, the national lead officer for football policing, questioned playing the tie at 17:30 GMT.

"They are big clubs, not clubs that particularly have a troublesome following. But when you have that sort of fixture, late on a weekend in particular, alcohol is a factor," he told BBC Radio 5 live.

"If you give people four, five, six hours' more drinking time, don't be surprised if in a highly-charged atmosphere, their behaviour isn't good."

BBC Sport

• Like 1

Indeed it was, as was the behaviour of Villa fans on the concourse/toilets at the sty equal to or worse than Baggies fans behaviour, bunch of pissed up clearings in the woods in all cases!

Yeah I meant as a whole. Funny that it happened the day before they announced the World Cup hosts (though we were never getting it anyway).

Cheshire Police's Mark Roberts, the national lead officer for football policing, questioned playing the tie at 17:30 GMT.

"They are big clubs, not clubs that particularly have a troublesome following. But when you have that sort of fixture, late on a weekend in particular, alcohol is a factor," he told BBC Radio 5 live.

"If you give people four, five, six hours' more drinking time, don't be surprised if in a highly-charged atmosphere, their behaviour isn't good."

BBC Sport

Bang on comment, particularly cause it came from a rozzer!

I also remember a bunch of our knobhead fans destroying toilets at the valley parade after the league cup semi final first leg. Every team has idiots.

• Like 1

Â