pitch invading prats / points deduction?

Rodders

You either have to be a complete mong or a very good citizen to record that

I think the latter. Better than any CCTV. The pictures are so clear. 

Some good stills in that video, even freeze frames a lad with a fag in his gob at the end  :D

Given the FAs bizarre punishments they've handed out this season it wouldn't surprise me if they kicked us out, banned us for 30 years from all football and gave Wba a buy to the final

Just read Olbiyun's statement in response to last nights events.

One line stands out for me "pitch invasions can not be tolerated under any circumstances"

Conveniently forgetting "The Great Escape" pitch invasion then..... I really wasn't too bothered about them before this week, but their fans in the build up really have put themselves on a similar level to SHA for me

http://www.wba.co.uk/news/article/west-bromwich-albion-official-statement-aston-villa-2321977.aspx

Probably going over old ground here but I am surprised the game got the go ahead at that time. I guess the BBC suggested it but can't believe the police allowed it. I assume the Police have the final say?

The mirror have included us in an article about that Watford fan who is critically ill after being attacked by a wolves supporter, describing it as a weekend where hooliganism reared its head again when "fans stoped the game for several minutes by running onto the pitch"

This is getting **** ridiculous now

Probably going over old ground here but I am surprised the game got the go ahead at that time. I guess the BBC suggested it but can't believe the police allowed it. I assume the Police have the final say?

Yeah I thought the Police are the Governing Body not the BBC, Whatever happened to the safety of spectators is paramount? 

Jesus they even call of games with a bit of snow/ice on surrounding roads, but didn't bother to shout up at a local derby planned in for a stupid 'o clock kick off.

B_h8ThzWYAAYAK2.jpg

This kind of stuff is way over the top.

flavour of the month, they're desperate to label us all as drunken racist idiots who will harm women and children at any opportunity

we invaded the pitch, no doubt someone somewhere could have been killed  :rolleyes: like i said before the main issue for us is how small time it is that we invaded the pitch for making a semi final

there it was, MOTD, kevin phillips "could have killed someone"

**** off

Killed someone? 

I hope he was making that gesture to the disgusting violent thugs ripping up seats in the upper north stand and throwing them 30/40ft on to the people below rather than a few success starved excited numptys running on the pitch!

I couldn't believe Kevin Phillips actually, as a former player he was clearly wanting a Baggies win, At half time he was saying how gutted he was at the Baggies guy missing that sitter then on MOTD he was slating the Villa Fans for dangerously invading the pitch but when the seat throwing thing was mentioned he said it in such a way that is sounded as though it was the Villa fans who'd done that too!...No mention of it being the cowardly Baggies fans throwing things down from the Upper North stand at the sitting ducks below at all!.. So much for impartialism lol! You have just erased the little bit of respect i had for you KP!

Â