Possibly interesting maps...

tonyh29

7 hours ago, theunderstudy said:

On today's guess the obscure map (Aviation related)

Screenshot_20220422-132725_Gallery.jpg

I don't know what it is but Spain can moan about it until they're blue in the face. 

The answer is: Operators of the C-130 aircraft. (Blue for current, green for former)

The C-130 for reference like the B-52 has also been going since the 50s. Another remarkable plane. Everyone knows these buggers, they're the ones that fly low over your house and make everything shake 

On 21/04/2022 at 11:31, bickster said:

I wasn't suggesting you should have done. I was just wondering if anyone knew what the joke really was and how it started

AIUI the joke first started with somebody noticing that American media outlets and prominent twitterers sometimes say some variant of 'a lot of people don't realise quite how big Texas is'. Definitely the first dozen or so variants of it that I saw were all about Texas.

• Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

AIUI the joke first started with somebody noticing that American media outlets and prominent twitterers sometimes say some variant of 'a lot of people don't realise quite how big Texas is'. Definitely the first dozen or so variants of it that I saw were all about Texas.

Yeah I saw Texas ones, makes sense

On 21/04/2022 at 23:47, Lichfield Dean said:

Uh-oh

20220422_074252.thumb.jpg.a2f77f8b68cdb89a6f4053792b9bac56.jpg

I appear to be in a spot of danger.   Interestingly, there's none indicated in northwestern Colorado, where Dinosaur f***ing National Monument is located.

7 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Hitler was Austrian.  

Was a German citizen after renouncing his Austrian citizenship. 

12 hours ago, Xela said:

Was a German citizen after renouncing his Austrian citizenship. 

Agreed.  But the map is where they are “ from” rather than their citizenship.  If it were, there are other arguments.  Marie Currie was a French Citizen. Tesla was an American Citizen.   The one thing when can all agree on is that David Suchet is 100% Belgian.  😂

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Agreed.  But the map is where they are “ from” rather than their citizenship.  If it were, there are other arguments.  Marie Currie was a French Citizen. Tesla was an American Citizen.   The one thing when can all agree on is that David Suchet is 100% Belgian.  😂

And Matty Cash is English

• Like 1

Â