The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Bob Bradley has gone as low as 4/1 when I just checked odds checker from 10/1 to be next villa gaffer. 

Thought that was curious. Never heard of him. 

I was thinking of Bradley yesterday actually. I wonder how an American manager would be viewed in England and if he'd be accepted by the players. 

Edited by maqroll

Im all for giving managers' time, but not when things are regressing at this rate. You cant say the things he has been saying, on top of being so clueless with in-game decisions. Looks to have lost the dressing room, the terraces and his head.

This weekend is the final opportunity. Think the board will co-sign on that too. Swansea are out of sorts, 1 goal from open play and no win in last 5, its a game we have to win. 

We beat Swansea 4-0 this weekend then what??

New 4yr contract.

Dont jest, this shit is actually quite likely, well not winning 4 nil but a bumper contract.

Bob Bradley has gone as low as 4/1 when I just checked odds checker from 10/1 to be next villa gaffer. 

Thought that was curious. Never heard of him. 

I was thinking of Bradley yesterday actually. I wonder how an American manager would be viewed in England and if he'd be accepted by the players. 

Not seen it before.

Swansea look like they are struggling at the minute to break teams down

We are more than capable of getting 3 points off them lets hope the manager doesn't treat them like Stokelona the other week and show them too much respect

Then again we are Villa so if your struggling and need a win were the side to play

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 1

Swansea look like they are struggling at the minute to break teams down

We are more than capable of getting 3 points off them lets hope the manager doesn't treat them like Stokelona the other week and show them too much respect

Then again we are Villa so if your struggling and need a win were the side to play

They also have Jefferson Montero and he has teared Villa apart last 2 matches against Swansea!!

Chances are he will do it again!

When an out of form striker or a an out of sorts team need to win just play the Villa.. We gift these players and teams each and every time.

We offer next-to-nothing offensively and Swansea have an abundance of pace in attack - which we never cope with. They'll probably play on the counter and comfortably pick us off.

Im all for giving managers' time, but not when things are regressing at this rate. You cant say the things he has been saying, on top of being so clueless with in-game decisions. Looks to have lost the dressing room, the terraces and his head.This weekend is the final opportunity. Think the board will co-sign on that too. Swansea are out of sorts, 1 goal from open play and no win in last 5, its a game we have to win. 

We beat Swansea 4-0 this weekend then what??

It's an interesting hypothetical question.

First of all, I can't see that. I could see us winning the game, but it would be a false dawn IMO.

A 4-0 victory and sure, he will have earned a stay of execution in the boards eyes, perhaps. It won't be enough to sway my opinion of him at all.

Not sure why Monk would join to be honest.  Also not sure he would be right for us.  Swansea is a weird club to pick managers from,  there's a philosophy at the club that runs deeper than the manager.  Its really difficult to judge a manager who's only experience is at a club like that.  

• Like 2

Monk is far too inexperienced for role at Villa in my opinion at this moment in time.

He is a decent coach but obviously needs a few more years before going to a club like Villa as it is a massive job and don't have feeling that Monk would be that good here at present.

I think it should be between Moyes or Favre for the job if it becomes available.

Â