The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

A quick glance at the stats shows that we have won only 25% of our home matches since the start of 2011/2012 season. Played 80 matches and won 20 of those.

Tim has 3 in 11 home games, I make him with the best home win ratio of the 3 managers :o

His overall PL win ratio is already worse than Lamberts and this season his win ratio is worse than any previous Villa manager in the PL era

Leicester pal of mine has heard a lill tickle about contact with Nigel Pearson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No chance.

Yeah Hope so pal.

Then again, this is Villa so maybe I shouldn't rule it out!

If Sherwood would just shut up for a bit and let the football do the talking instead of blaming the French players I'd be prepared to give him more time but yet again today he's passing the buck! Guzan cost us the game on Saturday simple as that. We will find out if the players are still with him on Saturday as it's easy to play when you're expected to lose it'll be a different proposition this weekend. 

If people are so sure we need a 'safe bet' then it might have to be someone like Pearson because he's probably as close we'll get to one, unless we can convince Rodgers, or Moyes gets the sack. There is Laudrup as well though. I'd just take a gamble on someone like Remi Garde, if that's at all realistic.

• Like 1

Pearson isn't a 'safe bet' in any sense. He is a clown whose Leicester side were shite for most of the season before going on a freak run - just like Bryan Robson's Albion. He also made a bigger **** of himself than Sherwood ever could. 

Edited by Isa
  • Like 2

I don't really see him as a safe bet myself, but the club might look at the fact that he has Premier experience, saved Leicester last year and is available for free and that will be good enough for Lerner. The one thing that makes me doubt we'll go for him is his persona.

Â