The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Aside from Sherwoods rambling one of the things I find disturbing about that Daily Mail piece is that they state a press officer denied Sherwood the opportunity to answer questions surrounding our summer recruitment policy. Why would the press guy step in and not allow that? It suggests to me that there is conflict with in that area and that Sherwood perhaps wasn’t allowed to bring in the players he wanted. If there is nothing to hide then why stop questions being asked.

This whole saga is turning into a farce quite frankly. It also concerns me that if there is a committee that decides on which players to buy then you will get a lot of managers not willing to work in such circumstances. You can guarantee Allardyce wouldn’t have come in and I would have my doubts that Moyes would work under such a structure. These guys usually want total control and rightly so in my book as it is their necks on the block when things go wrong.

The thing is Mark, these football managers can't lose, its like winning the lottery.....They soon end up on someones chat show.....its a gravy train.

The players get well paid too and get past around if they fail. The owners just sell the players and get their money back.

oh yes, the only ones being short changed is us the fans

• Like 4

another one for you, out of the 16 teams that played on saturday we covered the least amount of ground, not putting a shift in either

I havn't thought a REAL shift has gone in for ages, I don't subscribe to some of the posts saying at least we worked hard.... no we don't.

• Like 1

another one for you, out of the 16 teams that played on saturday we covered the least amount of ground, not putting a shift in either

Well thats because there are not as fit as a Tim Sherwood team should be , interestingly enough at weekend watching Spurs they said they had become a lot fitter under Poch ..

So is maybe the case that Tim is as useless coaching as he is managing 

At the moment, not much that is said from B6 seems to make much sense, its usually the way when your ALWAYS losing.

e.g "The expectation at the club is understandably high"

Has anyone got the slightest inkling of how many games we have lost in the last 4 years, particularly at home.

If it was a government dep't there would be a public enquiry.

A quick glance at the stats shows that we have won only 25% of our home matches since the start of 2011/2012 season. Played 80 matches and won 20 of those.

Tim has 3 in 11 home games, I make him with the best home win ratio of the 3 managers :o

Edited by Zatman
  • Like 1

At the moment, not much that is said from B6 seems to make much sense, its usually the way when your ALWAYS losing.

e.g "The expectation at the club is understandably high"

Has anyone got the slightest inkling of how many games we have lost in the last 4 years, particularly at home.

If it was a government dep't there would be a public enquiry.

I hate this being trotted out constantly. Our expectations are not high. My expectations are as low as they have ever been. How could they be anything else. 

Leicester pal of mine has heard a lill tickle about contact with Nigel Pearson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only person I would like less than Sherwood. Can't stand the man.

Kinda food for thought for those dismissive of Moyes/Rodgers

Leicester pal of mine has heard a lill tickle about contact with Nigel Pearson!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The only person I would like less than Sherwood. Can't stand the man.

that would be because you are an ostrich

urp0u-Curious-ostrich.jpg

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 2

Â