The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I watched us come second to a better team ..... or are we supposed to be on a par with Chelsea ?

Don't be obtuse and pretend that we all think we should be beating Chelsea

4 points from the last 33 available with no sign of a settled XI or a clear formation plus a truck load of stupid comments is the reason why most here want a proper manager to come in

• Like 2

It is obvious that Tim Sherwood is not the problem.  If you can't see that, you are willfully blinding in yourself to the truth.

Tim had better players last year, and he did just fine. Without decent players, the team can't compete in the top-flight league. 

image.jpg

• Like 1

The club must surely wake up and smell the coffee. Pathetic how slow reacting we are. "prepared" my arse.

TS is a Spoon, don't give a **** what Chris Sutton or any other chums say.

We need Moyes or someone of his ilk. Or we will be a Championship team next season. But ofc we will hire eventually  another ***te manager to save money or because they lack ambition like Lerner and are happy to achieve 16th every year. 

*****ng shambles  The lot of it. Sack the clown and **** the biased media. 

Time for a good old fashioned 4-4-2 next week.

----------------Bunn-------------------

Hutton--Richards--Okore--Amavi

Adama--Gana--Sanchez--Grealish

------------Ayew---Gestede-----------

Isolating Gestede is not working for whatever reason, so stick another body next to him and get the ball in the box, FFS

Aston Villa boss Sherwood said: "We played on the front foot here at the Bridge, we matched them initially. We believe we'll stay in this division, though it's clear for everyone to see that we're a side in transition.

"I will stand at the front and take the brunt of it. I don't want my players shrinking and running into the corners and crying - that's what's expected of me, and I won't do that.

"I didn't hear my supporters shouting for me to leave. I'll keep swinging, even if I'm backed into a corner."

that last line strikes me as playing the victim bit particularly. You're only being backed into a corner, because you're monumentally incompetent at your job by continuously losing football matches mate. And keep swinging? What are you, some extra tit in a Guy Ritchie film?

• Like 3

Too much, poster on poster going on. Just because someone doesn't agree with you, no need to be rude or disrespectful.

I happy to see Sherwood come in, but his time is coming to an end. I still believe he has a chance to change things around, but I don't think it will be soon enough. Priority, has to be staying in the division, but with his leadership, it looks like we could be switching position with the SHA next season.

If he doesn't get three points against Swansea, he has to go.

"I didn't hear my supporters shouting for me to leave. I'll keep swinging, even if I'm backed into a corner."

Doesnt this clearing in the woods realise we are NOT his supporters! We support Aston Villa - NOT him! Just **** off Sherwood! 

Â