The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

It is obvious that Tim Sherwood is not the problem.  If you can't see that, you are willfully blinding in yourself to the truth.

Tim had better players last year, and he did just fine. Without decent players, the team can't compete in the top-flight league. 

We played pretty well today. Take out a number of individual errors and you could argue we'd have a few more points this season and for me we have also been in every game we have played and not been totally outplayed by anyone. The table doesn't lie though does it and in the bottom three with 4 points from nine games is diabolical.

He won't be sacked now but I'd have no argument if he was. He is certainly in last chance saloon now and needs a result against Swansea otherwise he will almost certainly be shown the door. He'll go with an attacking line up I am sure of it and I hope he gets a positive result next week as we desperately need it.

Anyway I'm off for a few beers and hopefully a few laughs as it is pointless letting this crap get you too down. I sense a few on here are at complete despair with Sherwood but rest assured that either he will start to potentially turn things around starting against Swansea or if he doesn't someone else will soon after get the chance to do what he couldn't. Either a change in results or a change in manager is coming.

• Like 1

It is obvious that Tim Sherwood is not the problem.  If you can't see that, you are willfully blinding in yourself to the truth.

Tim had better players last year, and he did just fine. Without decent players, the team can't compete in the top-flight league. 

Tim didn't do fine last year. We stayed up however had some horrific results with him as manager which were alarming at the time and confirmed my and many others fears that he is a fraud.

• Like 3

Yeah, it's everyone else who's wrong. Definitely. 

• Like 1

fired.gif

Enough now - make it stop!!!!!

Regardless of a better first 45 minutes we still couldn't capitalise on a patched up Chelsea team.

This isn't the straw that broke the donkey's back but is again evidence of a man sadly out of his depth whilst the remainder of the league drifts off into the sunset.

Next week is a good opportunity to get 3 points but if Tim is in charge we may as well not bother.

If he's here next week, I can imagine we will once again be singing his name but not in the way he wants us to...

Edited by theboyangel

And the cup final.

I was there. It was the worst day I've ever had supporting Villa.

And it should have been one of our greatest days.

I wouldn't go anywhere near that far but we should have put up a lot more of a fight than we did, that's for sure. 

Your on a wind up yeah?

Southhampton last season.

Cup Final

Burnley

QPR

4  points from 9 this season don't sound any worse chap??

Edited by foreveryoung
  • Like 2

If doing "just fine" includes a 6-1 annihilation away to Southampton and a 1-0 defeat at home to an already relegated Burnley then I'd say the only person who is blind is you I'm afraid.

The players were burnt out by then. You cant keep selling your best players and expect the results to improve. I know he has spent a lot of money but the players he has bought are either rejects from the Premier League or unproven players from the French league. Yes they are his signings but I think we have a very inexperienced squad now finding their feet in the Premier League. Whether or not Sherwood is the right man to lead us I don't know but any new man coming in now will struggle with this squad of players.

If doing "just fine" includes a 6-1 annihilation away to Southampton and a 1-0 defeat at home to an already relegated Burnley then I'd say the only person who is blind is you I'm afraid.

The players were burnt out by then. You cant keep selling your best players and expect the results to improve. I know he has spent a lot of money but the players he has bought are either rejects from the Premier League or unproven players from the French league. Yes they are his signings but I think we have a very inexperienced squad now finding their feet in the Premier League. Whether or not Sherwood is the right man to lead us I don't know but any new man coming in now will struggle with this squad of players.

Good trolling mate. 

• Like 1

Â