The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

If Moyes or Rodgers etc is in for the game against Swansea the atmosphere at home will be very different and we might actually have a chance of getting a result. At the moment everything is negative and it will remain that way until he leaves.

replace a manager with 1 league win this season with a manager with 1 league win this season ;)

If such literal comparisons actually held any weight you might have a point. As they don't, you don't.

FWIW I saw progress in 1st 30 minutes today and then brainfart from the "goalkeeper" killed the players confidence

Yes spot on. You can't legislate for mistakes like that. If we play like that against a lesser team without the brain farts we will see results improve under the current manager.

but we have played 'lesser' teams and we still don't get the results. and when individual errors keep happening with a regularity (and they go back into last season as well) you have to start looking at the manager and what he does on the training pitch. Under sherwoods tenure has it looked at any time that we work on organisation, on being solid, at keeping our concentration? 

• Like 3

Not even an ounce of **** fight in this team **** the **** lot of them.

Looked totally dejected for that final half-an-hour and I'm not sure I can blame them. Chelsea adapted with the Matic substitution and as per usual, our manager had no real answer.

We deserve to be relegated. We have stayed up by the skin of our teeth for the last 5 seasons and in the one season when it actually counts (the new Premier League finance deal) we have the most inexperienced duffer in charge. Lerner needs to be hit hard in his pocket as this is the only way he will **** off.

If you have a shit manager at work, everyone f***'s about yeah?

To be fair, most of the players are very mentally weak as well.

An who's job is it to change this mentality? Not that I want him here, but one thing Nigel Pearson could do is make his players play without fear. Sherwood's everyones pal, same as Lambert was, it ain't gonna change without an experienced manager!

An who's job is it to change this mentality? Not that I want him here, but one thing Nigel Pearson could do is make his players play without fear. Sherwood's everyones pal, same as Lambert was, it ain't gonna change without an experienced manager!

the way he acts I think Pearson just fills them with fear :P

• Like 1

Looked totally dejected for that final half-an-hour and I'm not sure I can blame them. Chelsea adapted with the Matic substitution and as per usual, our manager had no real answer.

The players have lost faith in the manager.

GettyImages.487890436-700x367.jpg

We need a man that will strike fear into the hearts of these players

Edited by AshVilla
  • Like 2

4 points from 17th.

5 points from 15th/16th and they have a game in hand.

Absolutely shocking.

It's disgraceful and unforgivable. I said the other day that he is, without a shadow of a doubt, the absolute worst manager we've ever had in the premier league, and these stats just back that claim up. 

Â