The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Leicester equalise from 2 - 0 down how many times has that happened this season?

Ranieri is doing a class job if only we had a manager that could instill belief in his side and give them the feeling that they don't know when they are beaten

We have no fight in this side they are the polar opposite of us 

Edited by AshVilla

It's been a shocking season so far. We might scrape safety with a new manager but for what? To try and scrape by watching us struggle all season again? After McLeish, houllier and Lambert I wanted a manager who I could get behind but I'm seeing nothing at the moment. Keep him or sack him it doesn't matter we're down and we deserve it.

That argument didn't hold any water for you when you wanted Lambert sacked though 04eIrTO.png

Big Sam was the way forward :crylaugh:

Not sure why that's so funny.

He'd do a hell of a lot better than Sherwood will

because his team barely got out of their own half today in a winnable game against the most negative team in division

It's been a shocking season so far. We might scrape safety with a new manager but for what? To try and scrape by watching us struggle all season again? After McLeish, houllier and Lambert I wanted a manager who I could get behind but I'm seeing nothing at the moment. Keep him or sack him it doesn't matter we're down and we deserve it.

That argument didn't hold any water for you when you wanted Lambert sacked though 04eIrTO.png

its not an argument. I couldn't give a shit if he was sacked or kept. **** him and his players.

Big Sam was the way forward :crylaugh:

Not sure why that's so funny.

He'd do a hell of a lot better than Sherwood will

because his team barely got out of their own half today in a winnable game against the most negative team in division

Bit like us a couple of weeks ago then.

If we don't sack Sherwood I'll bet £100 that Sunderland will finish above us.

• Like 1

FWIW I saw progress in 1st 30 minutes today and then brainfart from the "goalkeeper" killed the players confidence

Yes spot on. You can't legislate for mistakes like that. If we play like that against a lesser team without the brain farts we will see results improve under the current manager.

Don't think Sherwood did too much wrong today personally. We looked good for a positive result until the Guzan fiasco. The frustrating thing is THIS is the lineup he should have put out 2 weeks ago against Stoke.

• Like 1

Not sure Sherwood did much wrong today.

But I wanted him gone and big Sam in before anyway.

The Sam ship has sailed. Can't see any other obvious candidates. We're probably ****.

I don't feel any differently now than I did 24 hours ago. He still has the Swansea game, if he doesn't win that, then I'm with the majority and in wanting him gone. If we win that then I'm happy to keep him another game and see how it goes. He's hanging by a thread now. I only hope there is a positive atmosphere at Swansea and the fans get behind the team, rather than a poisonous one which distracts the players.

With regard to the players - I don't know how the manager can be blamed for today - unless he is instructing Guzan to pass the ball to the centrehalf when they are under pressure. Second goal was a cruel deflection. Otherwise there was very little in the game.

FWIW I saw progress in 1st 30 minutes today and then brainfart from the "goalkeeper" killed the players confidence

Yes spot on. You can't legislate for mistakes like that. If we play like that against a lesser team without the brain farts we will see results improve under the current manager.

P22. W6. D2. L14.

You can't legislate for mistakes.

You can legislate for less than a point a game and losing 64% of your games.

• Like 1

Chelsea were not great but, whilst we had some tidy play, we never looked like creating anything.

To play a big man like Gestede and not give him any service is a total waste. That result is actually the worst possible outcome for us. A win would have be brilliant. A draw would have given the team a boost. A poor loss may have been enough to relieve Sherwood of his role.

As it happens we lost in a numb manner. Some individual errors, but enough for Sherwood to keep his job.

We achieved nothing today.

• Like 1

Â