The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Yes Tim out! We have never lost a Chelsea before.

Missed the point again.

You're good at this.

Its deliberate but whatever, replace Sherwood and the new manager will still have the same problems.

You deliberately missed the point?

Why?

How weird.

And no, a good manager will be able to pick up enough points, with this squad, to keep us up.

Yes Tim out! We have never lost a Chelsea before.

Missed the point again.

You're good at this.

Its deliberate but whatever, replace Sherwood and the new manager will still have the same problems.

No, because I'd hope the new manager could actually do his job and 'manage'.

Sherwood doesn't have a clue. Just wait until post-match when he's nearly in tears again and people are fawning over him saying 'give him time'.

Edited by StefanAVFC

It's been a shocking season so far. We might scrape safety with a new manager but for what? To try and scrape by watching us struggle all season again? After McLeish, houllier and Lambert I wanted a manager who I could get behind but I'm seeing nothing at the moment. Keep him or sack him it doesn't matter we're down and we deserve it.

With these players and a better manager, we would have more points than 4 after 9 league games. Including home games to Stoke, WBA and Sunderland.

I find it staggering that people continue to deny this. Mind-boggling.

A handful on here have been drinking the Kool-aid, either that or they are on the wind up.

• Like 1

It's been a shocking season so far. We might scrape safety with a new manager but for what? To try and scrape by watching us struggle all season again? After McLeish, houllier and Lambert I wanted a manager who I could get behind but I'm seeing nothing at the moment. Keep him or sack him it doesn't matter we're down and we deserve it.

It does matter.

Sack him and we might stay up.
Keep him and we're down.

• Like 2

You think there aren't any managers we could get who could do better than this? I hope the club hasn;t surrendered as easily as you.

You think there aren't any managers we could get who could do better than this? I hope the club hasn;t surrendered as easily as you.

there probably is, I'm not sure it will be enough and we'll just be doing the same next season.

Â