The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Backroom Staff is the most important thing here.  I am not a fan of our new manager but if he can get the right backroom staff in it can make all the difference.

That was Lamberts biggest failing, he didnt have anyone who could help shoulder the blame and offer a different view on things.

He touched his nose when he said that Bentekke wasnt the only big player and the squad is full of them. Its a big sign that he doesnt believe what he was saying.

Or he had an itch or wanted to pick it but couldn't on Live TV! 

What exactly did he say about staff? Interested to know if he will bring a team in or if some of the current ones will stay etc.

The ex-Tottenham man has been assured that he can bring in his own staff, though, and will step up the rebuild this week.

“I’m giving it thought,” he said. “I haven’t made any decisions yet and any I make will be in best interests of club."

"I will go for both (an assistant manager and a first-team coach) in the end. “If they’re there and they’re right for the club then I’ll get them in now.”

quoted from the Birmingham Mail article which can be found here; 

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-new-boss-tim-8654337?

Edited by wazzap24
  • Like 1

Yeah I saw the Pete Colley bit. No doubt AVTV will take about a week to get theirs up!

look on youtube, there's a few diff mail online clips and some from elsewhere, still lookging for whole thing. (search on google and filter for the past hour...)

Â