The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Tim Sherwood is a lucky manager, and here's why; Tim Sherwood, Sherwood Forest, the forest is 1045 acres, 1045 a.d. was a year starting on a Tuesday, Tuesday is considered a lucky day with Judaism. Therefore, Villa are going to win the World Cup.

I really have too much time on my hands...

• Like 1

The fact that he want his players to play with more freedom is a big plus in my eyes, makes games more fun to watch.

It means sell your Villa fantasy league defenders and maybe bring in a cheap Delph or a Benteke :)

• Like 1

You're not my choice I doubt your credentials I dont think you'll be here long term and we still have major issues at the club, but good luck.  I hope you win us the cup and keep us up then we go on a winning run that takes us to the top four and beyond

You have a point to prove to a few people and I hope that spurs (!) you on

Time to change profile picture possibly?

You're not my choice I doubt your credentials I dont think you'll be here long term and we still have major issues at the club, but good luck.  I hope you win us the cup and keep us up then we go on a winning run that takes us to the top four and beyond

You have a point to prove to a few people and I hope that spurs (!) you on

Time to change profile picture possibly?

well thats your decision for you to make I suppose vl. if that was an open question to us all then I'd say yes, gabby looks a bit silly shouting at us imo. If it was only richards input you were after I apologise.

The fact that he want his players to play with more freedom is a big plus in my eyes, makes games more fun to watch.

Until we get a Kevin McDonald Newcstle style spanking.

Sherwood Out!

That game was the only game that has ever affected me so much i had to write to the club in disgust

Â