The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

We now have a 2 week break before the next game. It's time to act and give a new manager as much time as possible before the next game.

There really is no better time. And with Sunderland and Newcastle both potentially in the market before long it could be a case of who blinks first. 

You know what pisses me off? When every year when we go through a bad spell, people act like it's a foregone conclusion that we'll get relegated. "We are down then". Are we? Why both playing the remaining 30 games then? We all know a lot can change in a short space of time. Quit with the defeatist attitude. We've been in worse situations than this and survived. 

We now have a 2 week break before the next game. It's time to act and give a new manager as much time as possible before the next game.

This is what we should do but I agree whole heartedly that there's no chance we will. I think that a few of the powers that be will know it as well, but will avoid the cost of booting him until their hand is forced. Maybe not even then, in all honesty, they might gamble on the idiot being able to cope in the Championship...

• Like 1

You know what pisses me off? When every year when we go through a bad spell, people act like it's a foregone conclusion that we'll get relegated. "We are down then". Are we? Why both playing the remaining 30 games then? We all know a lot can change in a short space of time. Quit with the defeatist attitude. We've been in worse situations than this and survived. 

The "defeatist" attitude comes from all the DEFEATS we are suffering under this clown. Are you even watching our games? 

• Like 2

Watched today's game on a pretty good stream down here in Swansea,I feel for the thousands who attended the match and had to pay hard earned money to sit there and watch a dreadful performance.There were a number of shots of Sherwood during the second half especially and he looked lost,just sitting there transfixed.He has spent an awful lot of money on a bunch of poor players some of whom are not good enough for the Championship let alone the PL.We will not score enough goals this season to stay in the PL and by the look of the team the Championship will be very,very hard.  

I've noticed the words 'win percentage' haven't been uttered by Sherwood at all this season......

Still miffed by yet another defeat and sadly due to Englands 'Villa-esque' performance my mood is not about to brighten.

• Like 1

Normally i would agree but this just feels different . I actually think we have the players to do "well" but this guy is nuttier than squirrel shit . He just played 5 4 1 at home to Stoke in October and left our 2 most gifted attacking players on the bench . 

Just think how bad that actually is ! 

The first half formation was shite today. But, they went in all square, somehow. We went a goal down and then battered Stoke without ever looking like scoring. I said it before the game that we need to play to our strengths and that's to attack. 

A guy sat next to me today called that game. He said "we'll keep it tight then concede after 60 minutes. We'll then make changes and spend the rest of of the game unable to break them down". That's how predictable we were today. 

Although I've been asking for Sherwood to be given 10-12 games I have to say that his selections, formations and lack of tactics are extremely worrying. I currently have no doubts that we will be bottom of the league after 13 games and I'm worried how far adrift we'll be by then. 

• Like 1

Normally i would agree but this just feels different . I actually think we have the players to do "well" but this guy is nuttier than squirrel shit . He just played 5 4 1 at home to Stoke in October and left our 2 most gifted attacking players on the bench . 

Not only that - he then had the audacity to state in his post match interview, we have no-one capable of 'opening people up' - we do, but he left them on the bench in place of two defensive midfielders and 5 defenders.....

It all seems Operation Not-Timmys-Fault in his press conferences recently.

The other thing he said was the players aren't fit enough to play his 'style of football' - surely we'd see 60-70 minutes of that brand each match if fitness was the real issue?!?!? It's more realistic that the players don't know what his 'style of football' is because I doubt Sherwood does either!

Yet another calamitous result and more laughable comments from our leader...

Edited by theboyangel

Why are we talking about Lambert? That is the past and sadly Sherwood isn't so let's keep it on topic and about our current shite manager please.

Sorry but it was just in response to people doing the predictable he's the worst Villa manager of all times line.

Yes we are desperate atm and the results reflect that but on the whole his reign hasn't been that awful....well from March to middle of May which is half of his time in here.

I want him out anyway but just thought it needed a bit of context.

The "defeatist" attitude comes from all the DEFEATS we are suffering under this clown. Are you even watching our games? 

We've been lost more than we've won since 2010. Have we been relegated yet?

I get that. I didn't want Sherwood when he was appointed for the reasons we're seeing now. But it's not as bad as last season when we only had a quarter of the season left to save ourselves. If we make the change soon it's not too late. Far from it.

Why are we talking about Lambert? That is the past and sadly Sherwood isn't so let's keep it on topic and about our current shite manager please.

Sorry but it was just in response to people doing the predictable he's the worst Villa manager of all times line.

Yes we are desperate atm and the results reflect that but on the whole his reign hasn't been that awful....well from March to middle of May which is half of his time in here.

I want him out anyway but just thought it needed a bit of context.

Under Sherwood, we have 20 points in 21 games.

That is atrocious.

• Like 3

Â