The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I simply can't comprehend what anyone is seeing from the man that makes them think he deserves more time or that things will improve if he is given it.

Our highest paid manager ever, he is stealing a living.

Please tell me that isn't true.

I'd love to..... but.....

Edited by TrentVilla

Sherwood tells his players to stop being boring

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-stop-being-boring-10189452?

"I want the ball passed forward. Sometimes you need someone on the pitch who can open people up, drop the shoulder open it up and at the moment we haven't got that"

Don't we have a player called Carles Gil? 

You actually have to pick him first Tim he can't do it from the bench

I simply can't comprehend what anyone is seeing from the man that makes them think he deserves more time or that things will improve if he is given it.

Our highest paid manager ever, he is stealing a living.

Surely not!? 

Sherwood tells his players to stop being boring

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/aston-villa-stop-being-boring-10189452?

"I want the ball passed forward. Sometimes you need someone on the pitch who can open people up, drop the shoulder open it up and at the moment we haven't got that"

Don't we have a player called Carles Gil? 

You actually have to pick him first Tim he can't do it from the bench

I'm pretty sure this is a big social experiment and we are the guinea pigs. Lets see how far you can push a group of fans before they break mentally.

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 1

Who are all these people crying for more time for Tim? Not seeing them.

Take a look at the poll.

Take a look at the poll.

I voted "no" in the poll. It needs a "don't care either way" option, which is what I would have chosen.

Take a look at the poll.

I voted "no" in the poll. It needs a "don't care either way" option, which is what I would have chosen.

I think that would be covered by not voting.

• Like 1

Although Sherwood wasn't my first choice for our manager he deserves the opportunity IMO to at least January to see what he can do with this squad.

No he doesn't. He has done nothing to deserve that and if we gave him until Jan then we would already be relegated by the time a new boss came in. Awful manager who got a few good results last season when Delph, Cleverley and Benteke were on form. The back end of last season was horrendous however and it's carried on into this one. 

Why we gave an inexperienced rookie one of the biggest jobs in English football I have absolutely no idea. It's time to go now Tim.

Edited by One For The Road

Some of the comments in here are a little embarrassing to be honest.

In what way?

People are rightfully pissed off at the worst manager (tactically) we've had, maybe ever.

Well thats debateable? an improvement on previous 2 regimes which had no tactics. Packing your defense is not a tactic

In what way?

People are rightfully pissed off at the worst manager (tactically) we've had, maybe ever.

Well thats debateable? an improvement on previous 2 regimes which had no tactics. Packing your defense is not a tactic

Tell champion's league winner Jose that? Or tell Greece Euro 2000 winners that?

Edited by StefanAVFC

In what way?

He deserves more respect than Lambert imo.

Saved us when we couldn't score a goal even when he arrived last season, gave us two memorable performances in the cup even if the final was a surrender and at least beat SHA.

Sadly been found out this season, it happens so get rid now as we're already adrift and it's onlt just turned October.

Â