The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

Funny how people moaned that Lambert never said much, now people - hopeful?ly not the same ones - moaning that Sherwood says too much. Jet shows managers can't win.

As for the fuss about him giving away the clause detail.....does anybody really think this information wouldn't be known already by anyone who it affected !!!.....its a multimillion pound industry, does anyone really think all these clubs just went " oh my goodness, Tims let slip there's a release clause, change our bids quick !"

?

What? There are things Managers should say and shouldnt say. Unfort Tim is a mouth and i really worry it will get us in alot of bother next season with both our players and FA. Edited by HeyAnty

Funny how people moaned that Lambert never said much, now people - hopeful?ly not the same ones - moaning that Sherwood says too much. Jet shows managers can't win.

As for the fuss about him giving away the clause detail.....does anybody really think this information wouldn't be known already by anyone who it affected !!!.....its a multimillion pound industry, does anyone really think all these clubs just went " oh my goodness, Tims let slip there's a release clause, change our bids quick !"

?

What? There are things Managers should say and shouldnt say. Unfort Tim is a mouth and i really worry it will get us in alot of bother next season with both our players and FA.

Like murinho, Wenger, Ferguson, allerdyce, Bruce, pardew, etc etc ?

What a worry about nothing.

• Like 1

?

What? There are things Managers should say and shouldnt say. Unfort Tim is a mouth and i really worry it will get us in alot of bother next season with both our players and FA.

He is pretty mouthy, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think announcing the existence of the clause was anything but a slip of the tongue.

• Like 1

Right, Have I missed something? 

Has Benteke actually said he wants to leave? Because i'm now listening to Talkshite and they are doing an actual feature called "Will this be the last time Villa see Benteke"

Why are the media so desperate to sell our best player on our behalf?

And that clown Georgie Bingham just had the cheek to go "meh" when asked if he is a top 4 striker. This is the woman that struggles to get through a show without having to read the notes given to her prior to the show starting.

The rage is real boys, they're ruining my FA Cup day!

Edit- His name is not BENTERRRKAY!

:flag:

Edited by sexbelowsound
  • Like 4

Has Benteke actually said he wants to leave? Because i'm now listening to Talkshite and they are doing an actual feature called "Will this be the last time Villa see Benteke"

And that clown Georgie Bingham just had the cheek to go "meh" when asked if he is a top 4 striker. This is the woman that struggles to get through a show without having to read the notes given to her prior to the show starting.

I cannot stand Talksport on a Saturday morning due to Georgie Mingham and the uber-deluded Mickey Quinn...

He'll be pissy today as his beloved Liverpool were robbed of their rightful place in the final....

Just a theory, but is it a possibility that Sherwood was unaware of a buy out clause, and was looking to hold him for another year to massively increase his value, for Sherwood to invest in transfers.

Having found out that there is a limit to what he can receive, he wants it now to invest, to kick start his re-build.

She looks like a pint of milk with a torch on the end. 

?

He is pretty mouthy, but I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I think announcing the existence of the clause was anything but a slip of the tongue.

Agreed. It's about as accidental as the Bank of England 'accidentally' sending that email about Brexit to the wrong address. 

• Like 1

Spot light on Sherwood today, as some know I personally still have my doubts. We have seen the players can perform, As a manager you have to show some form to beat Wenger tactically. For me today's result will send positive or negative signs how he will perform next season. 

Maybe the tactics weren't great, maybe he should have made subs right on half time, but at the end of the day, this team is shite, absolutely shite, so shite it finished one place above the relegation zone.

Hopefully Tim has money to spend and the scope to completely overhaul the team, we need at least 6 to come into the first team if we have ambitions to push toward the top half next season.

Awful awful awful. But not his team. Good luck for next year tim. I have faith it will be better.

I hope a preseason and a few signings will completely reshape this squad. Sherwood won us 5 matches that Lambert probably would not have won so he will always deserve another season for me. 

• Like 1

Â