The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I didn't want him when we brought him in, but to fair, has done a pretty good job from. However, as the new manager effect wanes, I have a bad feeling that his tactics and inability to change things quick enough will be badly exposed next season. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope he has the opportunity to reshape this squad, but I don't have a good feeling about next season. 

• Like 2

I didn't want him when we brought him in, but to fair, has done a pretty good job from. However, as the new manager effect wanes, I have a bad feeling that his tactics and inability to change things quick enough will be badly exposed next season. I hope I'm wrong, and I hope he has the opportunity to reshape this squad, but I don't have a good feeling about next season.

Same here mate. He is being found out.

Shit manager, hasn't got a clue. One shot in the whole match, fk off

No offense but this is kind of difficult to take seriously when you continued to absolve Lambert of blame for the team averaging 0.5 goals per game.

• Like 2

Same here mate. He is being found out.

Overreaction alert

His mandate when he came was to keep us up. He did that. Anything else was a bonus. The team is still Lambert's and Sherwood has got far more goals and points per game out of them. To say he is being found out and is 'shit' is ridiculous. 

He will be judged next season when he was had a pre-season and purchased his own players. 

• Like 2

The team just didn't believe from the minute they set onto the pitch. I can't believe his team talk was negative although his selection of say Hutton over Bacuna which surprised me was conservative and that set the tone.

No offense but this is kind of difficult to take seriously when you continued to absolve Lambert of blame for the team averaging 0.5 goals per game.
I'm not talking bout Lambert but saying that I can't remember too many games where we only managed one off target shot under Lambert, dire performance from sherwood, as bad as it gets.

A great shame we've been embarrassed today. That's three in the last three games and in two of them the mentality he has installed in the team has hurt us - this 'give it a go' thing doesn't work against the Arsenals and their should be a second way of playing in there. But that's what pre-season is for, and God willing, we'll have an entire new back five.

He looked close to tears collecting his runners-up medal. I think we forget what a steep learning curve he's had, as he's always so super confident.

He'll learn from this and the last two league games of this season. Hopefully he'll come back stronger from the experience, even if it is at the expense of winning a major domestic trophy.

The rebuild starts now and he deserves his first full season ever as a manager.

• Like 4

Players really let him down today. He can do very little about so many players giving no effort.

Wrong, he takes full responsibility for his players playing like headless chickens.

Â