The Tim Sherwood Thread

OutByEaster?

I feel like I'm repeating myself but if Sherwood had come in, tried to develop a system and actually seemed to look like he knows what he's doing then people would be far more patient.

Instead he's making continued baffling tactical decisions, awful subs and the isn't settling BECAUSE OF HIM. You can't expect foreign, young players to settle in this league if you continue to have them in and out of the line-up in different positions.

He says he takes responsibility pre-game, then says different things after a game.

He continues to say one thing at one point, then totally contradict himself at another. So now, I can't take a word of what he says seriously.

Can't agree more it's him changing the system and team every week that is costing us points

I'm also surprised our team sheet for today hasn't been leaked yet

Edited by AshVilla

@markavfc good post. whilst he has always talked a good game, he has also made some very weird decisions in his time here. he has also failed to react in games.

We would all love someone to come in and grow a young team here and succeed. I just have a really hard time believing that someone is Sherwood, would love to be wrong but he needs things to click spectactularly and quick.

Fingers crossed for today.

I think if Tim has got any chance of turning this around, then a win today is pretty much his best bet of doing it. Confidence gained coul dbe huge and if we take that into the Swansea game it could save his job as well as our season.

I'm not confident of him doing it, but I'll be chuffed ot bits if he does.

Yes but you cant go to places like Stamford Bridge and make a schoolboy error like Guzan did and expect to get anything. I feel sorry for Sherwood. He got the tactics spot on today and mistakes like that are costing him his job.

Yes but you cant go to places like Stamford Bridge and make a schoolboy error like Guzan did and expect to get anything. I feel sorry for Sherwood. He got the tactics spot on today and mistakes like that are costing him his job.

Don't be ridiculous. He's unfortunate that today a mistake might cost him.

But it's not player mistakes that are costing him his job at all. 

what i read in the sun today was disgusting regarding lerner telling sherwood we only need to finish 17th. how true it is i dont know but i also think sherwood is going about things wrong and im fed up of him spitting his dummy out. hes like a spoilt brat when things dont go his way and i cant see him being here much longer, what a disaster.

Don't be ridiculous. He's unfortunate that today a mistake might cost him.

But it's not player mistakes that are costing him his job at all. 

Guzan and Amavi at Palace, Guzan today, Bacuna and Lescott at Leicester, Crespo vs Stoke

doesnt help things as 4 games we should have got points from

Â