Carles Gil

bose

17 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

You can't back up your opinion because that would be a weird vendetta? Strange. 

You said you'd be waiting for me to find a similar situation where Adama cost us.

I won't.

I have no weird vendettas against players or posters on here.  You do.  That's the point, innit.

He wasn't even that good today and he was still our best player.

The team has no confidence, aside from Gil, Veretout and Ayew, the others are all terrified of having the ball.

These three must play every single minute if we want to win any games.

Note: Gestede on the field may negate any chance of winning.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

He at least gave a shit (also gave the ball away a lot - but saying that, he didn't have much movement ahead of him from Gestede and Sinclair)

Wrongly subbed but maybe with Tuesday in mind, especially with Grealish suffering from a hangover tonsilitis.

He is the heartbeat of the team going forwards.

However he really need to work on his running off the ball if he is to play that position.  That 2 games in a row he failed to run into acres of space behind the full back when he would have been clean through.

Still love the bloke though.  That touch half way though the first half taking it over his shoulder was a thing of beauty!

I still wonder that too.. why does he not take on the full back.. I know he has no pace but his trickery is enough to get past players. Remember the game against Liverpool last season when he was buzzing.. skipped past a few and played a 1-2.

Thought he could of made a few runs in the box. He has a lot of room to get better and I think he will. Just needs better players around him upfront.

Good to see him on a winning side as well ;)

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

He's good, but I think has regressed. His physicality isn't helping him. Anyway he must be near the first team. Especially now with no Adama.

Yeah i think hes gone backwards too. I hope he gets a bit more confidence like the rest of the team and we see the true potential of Gil and the team. 

Â