Carles Gil

bose

Why hasn't he been playing? As soon as he came on we actually look like we might do something

DO something?? We can't have that sort of thing. Dangerous thinking.

burn him for heresy now.

Chappy, not Gill.

Not so fast. We shouldn't rush out and burn the guy. We should stop and consider. Is burning possibly too good for him?

I think eventually that Gil and Grealish could work well in the same team but at the moment, the latter needs dropping and being replaced by Gil. Just give him the free role, get him on the ball as much as possible and he will create more than anyone. 

Future generations will puzzle over why the worst team in the league barely ever played comfortably their best player, much in the same way we puzzle over the location of Atlantis. 

There's one in Stirchley next to B&Q, or at least there used to be.

I don't rate him as highly as most on here, as I think he can take an extra touch at times when it's not needed (there was a chance tonight to put a cross in from the byline with three men in the box, but he decided to cut back; as an example). However, he should still start ahead of Jack at the moment.

I don't rate him as highly as most on here, as I think he can take an extra touch at times when it's not needed (there was a chance tonight to put a cross in from the byline with three men in the box, but he decided to cut back; as an example). However, he should still start ahead of Jack at the moment.

He can take as many touches as he wants as long as he keeps the ball and is effective at the end of it. Which most of the time he is.

• Like 1

He is, by quite a margin, our best player.

Now, that's not saying much, because we are shit.

But this guy is as good as we've got. The team should be built around him at the moment.

Â