New manager

reykjavik

i dont want to see another 'young and dynamic' manager, we need a manager from the age of 55 up, someone with experience and a knowledge of coaching

id love to see gregory back here, or even brian little, or peter withe, someone with claret and blue blood

Disagree - I don't think necessarily having an older manager is that important. I agree with experience and knowledge of coaching but this can be done in a matter of years - which is why I'd like us to go for Karanka.

id love to see gregory back here, or even brian little, or peter withe, someone with claret and blue blood

May as well appoint me then. I've spent as much time managing in the Prem as any of those in the last 5 years.

Has Sherwood killed a kitten or something?

Nah, but he did that thing where he threw his gilet that one time, and a load of people made jokes about it on Twitter so now everyone's scared he might do it again and then there might be more jokes on Twitter.  Or something.

• Like 3

Good Morning Sports Fans! 

Early market check sees over night money for Glenn Hoddle into 2/1 from 25's 

Have a nice day!.. 

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/aston-villa/next-permanent-manager

All that means is that the bookies took some money on Hoddle yesterday which shortened his odds, probably just to Keown's comments.

They have no insight into who will be appointed.

Good Morning Sports Fans! 

Early market check sees over night money for Glenn Hoddle into 2/1 from 25's 

Have a nice day!.. 

http://www.oddschecker.com/football/football-specials/aston-villa/next-permanent-manager

All that means is that the bookies took some money on Hoddle yesterday which shortened his odds, probably just to Keown's comments.

They have no insight into who will be appointed.

Yeah thats what usually happens with the markets. Prices only fall when the money comes.

ESPN linking us with real Madrid assistant manager Clement

A lot of coaching experience there - bit of a gamble seeing as he's never managed before but worked under some great managers (Hiddink, Ancelotti) and seen how things should be done at some big clubs.

ESPN linking us with real Madrid assistant manager Clement

A lot of coaching experience there - bit of a gamble seeing as he's never managed before but worked under some great managers (Hiddink, Ancelotti) and seen how things should be done at some big clubs.

He could bring Isco with him.

• Like 1

Has Sherwood killed a kitten or something?

Nah, but he did that thing where he threw his gilet that one time, and a load of people made jokes about it on Twitter so now everyone's scared he might do it again and then there might be more jokes on Twitter. Or something.

Screw the Twits, I'd love to see that level of passion coming from our corner.

• Like 1